What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 v Bulldogs - Game Day Thread

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Are you pumped merkins?

giphy.gif

IFR33K

Coach
Kasiano starting at prop will create havoc
Ive heard Des Hasler speak, says Norman is our danger man and need to be contained.
Game over for mine

Bulldogs in an upset by 6 points, possibly 8...

Thx f**k u didn't tip eels.

Bazal

Post Whore
I have the man flu, so I'm as pumped as can be expected. Once the pseudoephedrine kicks in I'm sure I'll be a lot more pumped....

Hopefully Parra can do it for me, with man flu the odds are clearly not in my favour so it'd be nice to see them win one last time

ash411

Bench
I have the man flu, so I'm as pumped as can be expected. Once the pseudoephedrine kicks in I'm sure I'll be a lot more pumped....

Hopefully Parra can do it for me, with man flu the odds are clearly not in my favour so it'd be nice to see them win one last time
RIP

Incorrect

Coach

I have succumbed to the dreaded man flu also... still made it to the office this morning, but I suspect I am not long for this world...

To the rest of you merkins, say a prayer for Bazal and I... as well as Cam King on his Parra debut and Mitch Moses who may end up the victim of a fatal Kasiano hit and run tonight.....

Adieu merkins....

84 Baby

Referee
Loving the tags, but I'm disappointed that nothing else has said tags, especially pumpy mcpump

Latest posts