What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 v Bulldogs - Game Day Thread

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Never done indoor but I don't mind cricket umpiring. I still occasionally do an LMS game if I'm a bit short for the week. Most of the blokes are pretty reasonable, they might have a bit of a go but usually it's nothing major. Then again, I haven't had to deal with parents so maybe that would change my perceptions lol
Outdoor is nowhere near as bad, but once people get locked up in that net they seem to turn feral lol.

My thoughts are this is gonna be a slugfest. The conditions won't be conducive for an open game. Brad will need to get the team to show a lot of patience, dig deep and a willingness to grind out a win. These qualities have appeared foreign and at times through the year. It would be great to see BA with a smile at the press conference later.
If I see BA smiling at the press conference I'll be convinced he's having a stroke.

lingard

Coach
Kasiano won't have the same impact starting the match. I'm expecting that we'll win this game. My tip is that Moses will finally start running and create a little bit of havoc for Canterbury.

Chipmunk

Coach
This game is a worry. Bulldogs tend to perform under adversity. We're notoriously poor favourites.

Definitely a big challenge for this group

This game is a worry. Bulldogs tend to perform under adversity. We're notoriously poor favourites.

Definitely a big challenge for this group

Feel the same! Dogs have been coping it all week by the media they will be pumped. We never win the games we're supposed to.

hindy111

Post Whore
Are you pumped merkins?

giphy.gif

You cuming early again Gary?

Latest posts