What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.17 vs Canterbury Bulldogs & The Officials 3,2,1

Pommie Eel

Juniors
Great defensive effort second half and got the well deserved points in extra time.
1) moses - best game from him in the blue and gold

2) brown - immense again, surely can't be far off a rep call up

3) matagai - was a massive lift for us when he came off the bench

HM; bevan - for that try
Moeroa - gonna be a club great

Incorrect

Coach
3. Brown - as per @Bazal above, I don't see how anyone could give the 3 points to anyone else. He probably should get all 6 points

2. Gutho - always put his hand up to take a run from dummy half when we were under the pump and ran straight and hard, a few of his teammates really need to take note

1. Moses - best game for us so far, between his own improved defensive decisions and technique, coupled with some adjustments by the coaching staff, he looked miles away from the player he was 2 months ago.

HM - Bevan, Jenko and Matagi

Lastly, I hope Kenny frames that number 12 jersey because it should be last starting jersey he ever has in our colours. He's a benchie who needs reduced time on the field so his negatives don't outweigh any positives he brings when he's on.

84 Baby

Referee
3. Edwards
2. Brown
1. Moses

3. Moses is a superb young player
2. Edwards owes a big f**king apology to Brown
1. I'd trust Gutherson on a weekend getaway with my missus
I don't reckon you'd trust your missus with Gunco's hair though

Bandwagon

Staff member
Brown
Moses
Guthbus

Edwards stat's say he deserves a mention with 46 tackles and close to 100 meters, plus there was the try saver when he knocked the ball down early in the first half. But gee, some of those other moments should see him playing park footy.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
3- Brown. Outstanding performance really kept us in the game.
2- Moses. Not only the field goal but set up the first try to French and kicking game was good.
1- Matagi. I thought his strong runs got us out of trouble when we were going nowhere.

HM to French and King (a solid return to first grade).

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
3- Brown. Outstanding performance really kept us in the game.
2- Moses. Not only the field goal but set up the first try to French and kicking game was good.
1- Matagi. I thought his strong runs got us out of trouble when we were going nowhere.

HM to French and King (a solid return to first grade).

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
please don't take this thread off topic, it makes it harder to tally all the votes

Forty20

First Grade
Rd.17 vs Canterbury Bulldogs 3,2,1

3. Nathan Brown (91pts)
2. Mitchell Moses (62pts)
1. Bevan French (10pts)

Overall Standings

27. Nathan Brown
19. Clinton Gutherson
9. Manu Ma'u
8. Corey Norman
5. Bevan French