What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

emjaycee

Coach
I'm sorry but as far as i'm concerned none of them should be allowed to have anything to do with the club.

It's for the good of the club surely. All the factional muppets need to have nothing to do with the board.
At the recent info night regarding constitution changes, this one had a lengthy discussion and there was consensus that it should not be a ban on all directors pre-April 2016 as Max had suggested. Therefore I think it will be changed before being put to the vote. Not saying whether I agree or not, just giving you the latest information.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
At the recent info night regarding constitution changes, this one had a lengthy discussion and there was consensus that it should not be a ban on all directors pre-April 2016 as Max had suggested. Therefore I think it will be changed before being put to the vote. Not saying whether I agree or not, just giving you the latest information.
Cheers mate.

Gee some of our fans are clueless deadshits.

emjaycee

Coach
Cheers mate.

Gee some of our fans are clueless deadshits.
See my comment above - there are significant conditions applied that would stop most of the unwanted's from nominating. This particular condition also stopped some who may have been innocents.
Besides, nomination doesn't mean successful election.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
See my comment above - there are significant conditions applied that would stop most of the unwanted's from nominating. This particular condition also stopped some who may have been innocents.
Besides, nomination doesn't mean successful election.
Some innocents may miss out, thats unfortunate but it's what is needed and what is best for the club going forward.

We all know the dead shit members will just vote for ex footballer's because they know them, (i may or may not being channeling the PouMeister in that statement)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm sorry but as far as i'm concerned none of them should be allowed to have anything to do with the club.

It's for the good of the club surely. All the factional muppets need to have nothing to do with the board.
Well most members have very close mates who have been involved in the past and want to get back on in the future. Why would they vote against that? It's not their mates' fault. It's everyone from the other mob.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well most members have very close mates who have been involved in the past and want to get back on in the future. Why would they vote against that? It's not their mates' fault. It's everyone from the other mob.
It's everyone from the last 3 mobs as far as i'm concerned.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Maybe. Personally I think all the damage has been done from opposition. A mob gets in, get constantly white anted, fail, get voted out and become white ants.

That's our club's political culture. That's what happens when you can have a stake in an NRL team just by paying your $100 leagues club membership for three years.

These are people with nothing to lose.

Well the club will be a complete shit fight again, without a shadow of doubt, its just a matter of time.

hybrideel

Bench
Any of you merkins get your season ticket renewals? My family one went up by over 20%. They are holding us to ransom over getting priority seating to the new stadium

Latest posts