What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Can't see it being chricton but to be sure let's all regard him useless in the highly unlikely event it happens to be him. Then we can all say we're right.

Maybe James Roberts?
Bj lieluia?

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Lol why would Crichton be unhappy at Souths and want to return to the roosters. He's a future captain of the club. In addition Crichton only played SG ball for the roosters so he wouldn't of known what it's like to play/train with the first grade squad.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Apperently fergo is being pushed out of the roosters

Fergo is not being pushed out he is doing an extension try and get the correct facts rather than your hairy fairy hearsay rumors i get my info from the horses mouth upstairs at redfern but anyway your a dont knower so lol at diego the dont knower whom knows nothing ....Shadow...

rabbitohs95

Bench
First player I thought of was Crichton but I think he nipped a return trip in the bud when he was interviewed by Freddy after his game against the Titans.

Fittler of course had to mention his past with the Roosters and Gus just dismissed him and goes 'I'm in red and green now and loving it' so I like to think that's a pretty fair dismissal.

Plus the point that STID made is a very good one.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
First player I thought of was Crichton but I think he nipped a return trip in the bud when he was interviewed by Freddy after his game against the Titans.

Fittler of course had to mention his past with the Roosters and Gus just dismissed him and goes 'I'm in red and green now and loving it' so I like to think that's a pretty fair dismissal.

Plus the point that STID made is a very good one.

Him and Sam Burgess are close as well. Sam Burgess is the man who motivated Crichton to pursue league rather than union.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
How could it be Crichton? Souths are his first NRL club, he's got no other club to return to.

He did play SG ball with the roosters but some people don't realise that it doesn't really count as being in the squad. It's a JUNIOR rugby league competition. It has no relation to the roosters NRL squad in anyway.

Latest posts