What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

ImTheMan

Juniors
I'm glad you liked the show.

I am an expert in the animal kingdom myself. I once read a fanfiction about a zookeper who would stay after hours and had sexual encounters with one of his dolphins. I read this when I was a teenager and found it oddly disturbing but was intrigued so I continued the tale. The website was actually called dophinsex.org and I used to show all my friends, they were a bit weird about it at first but then I found out one of my friends had actually done it before. Needless to say our next trip to Sea World was an amazing experience but you have to wait for the public to leave the enclosure in order to ensure privacy for all consenting parties involved.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I am an expert in the animal kingdom myself. I once read a fanfiction about a zookeper who would stay after hours and had sexual encounters with one of his dolphins. I read this when I was a teenager and found it oddly disturbing but was intrigued so I continued the tale. The website was actually called dophinsex.org and I used to show all my friends, they were a bit weird about it at first but then I found out one of my friends had actually done it before. Needless to say our next trip to Sea World was an amazing experience but you have to wait for the public to leave the enclosure in order to ensure privacy for all consenting parties involved.
Forget that you weren't logged in as the Witch???

Gronk

Staff member
I'm glad you liked the show.

Yeah best to cut out that last bit.

giphy.gif

ImTheMan

Juniors
Gronk is perhaps the most unfunny person I have ever come across that included in places like Misc on bodybuilding forum. I'm not sure if he has a soul or not but I pray to god that he finds what he wants to in life because we need less Gronk's and more men.
Men were made by god to be complimentary to women, not to be women.

Parra47

Juniors
Shaun Fensom's stats for last weekend:
Played 54 minutes
Tackels - 34, (missed - 3)
Hit up's - 17 for 191 metres
Just for the two experts that tried to belittle me for suggesting he'd be a handy pick up for us last off season. He's past it, hopeless, a never was?? Don't think so.

Bazal

Post Whore
Played 54 minutes
Just for the two experts that tried to belittle me for suggesting he'd be a handy pick up for us last off season. He's past it, hopeless, a never was?? Don't think so.

Lol!

Every plodder has his day.

Bazal

Post Whore
how about the previous week where he played 27 minutes and had 8 runs for 58 metres and 14 tackles

Nope, irrelevant, one single game means that RLW47 was right and every other Eels fan (not to mention hundreds of Raiders fans) were wrong....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Played 54 minutes
He's a solid plodder (useful to any club) but those stats were against one of the worst defensive sides in the comp. Plus 96 of his 178 metres were from returning kickoffs you f**king merkin!

Bazal

Post Whore
He's a solid plodder (useful to any club) but those stats were against one of the worst defensive sides in the comp. Plus 96 of his 178 metres were from returning kickoffs you f**king merkin!

I feel you need to be more clear that it was actually 17 runs for 178m, RLW47 has been using inferior stats to inflate his own opinion.

He made 8 hitups for 61m.

Parra47

Juniors
Rd 17 - 54 minutes, 34 tackles, 17 hit ups for 191 metres
Rd 16 - 27 minutes, 14 tackles, 8 hit ups for 58 metres
Rd 15 - 46 minutes, 28 tackles, 9 hit ups for 72 metres
Rd 14 - 36 minutes, 13 tackles, 10 hit ups for 124 metres
Rd 13 - 34 minutes, 18 tackles, 9 hit ups for 113 metres
Rd 12 - Bye
Rd 11 - 34 minutes, 23 tackles, 12 hit ups for 127 metres
Rd 10 - 32 minutes, 21 tackles, 9 hit ups for 92 metres
Rd 9 - Out injured
Rd 8 - Out injured
Rd 7 - Out injured
Rd 6 - limited stats as injured after 5 minutes
Rd 5 - 45 minutes, 35 tackles, 1 line break, 11 hit ups for 114 metres
Rd 4 - 32 minutes, 20 tackles, 5 hit ups for 64 metres
Rd 3 - 38 minutes, 20 tackles, 10 hit us for 84 metres
Rd 2 - Out injured
Rd 1 - Out injured
Pretty fair stats for a bench player.

Parra47

Juniors
Ah well I guess its the same as when I said there is a difference between an organising halfback and a playmaking / running five eight. A few of the LU experts howled with indignation and hysterically protested there was no difference.
Not long after that Benji Marshall, Matty and Andrew Johns said in interviews and on their TV shows there IS a difference between an organising halfback and a running five eight.
That's why I have those three or four internet bully experts blocked now. It makes LU a much more enjoyable experience.

Bazal

Post Whore
Ah well I guess its the same as when I said there is a difference between an organising halfback and a playmaking / running five eight. A few of the LU experts howled with indignation and hysterically protested there was no difference.
Not long after that Benji Marshall, Matty and Andrew Johns said in interviews and on their TV shows there IS a difference between an organising halfback and a running five eight.
That's why I have those three or four internet bully experts blocked now. It makes LU a much more enjoyable experience.

You are the king of patting yourself on the back, aren't you? It's actually rather sad.

Who on earth said there wasn't a difference between an organising half and a running half?