What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Salary Cap

King hit

Coach
Lol after how badly the storm got f**ked by punishment in2010, I really thought it would scare the clubs to death from pulling this shit

South East Asian countries have capital punishment for drug trafficking but there will always will be someone who will do it all over again. The cycle continues.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Give them a spell?

Who the f*ck are you? Gai Waterhouse?

ps. not bankrupt at all dickhead.

KFDdEx.gif

Iafeta

Referee
Time for a salary cap structure that has both less incentive to cheat and is harder to cheat.

Does anyone think that
a) the current system is fair as can be, and
b) that every club is clean under the current system

If i was to guess I would say the answers are No and No for most people.

If that's the case, what value is there in the current system being preserved?

I can imagine tomorrow's headline

"Salary Cap Needs Overhaul", by Phil Gould.

And then 20 paragraphs on what would best suit Penriths agenda.

t-ba

Post Whore
Keiran Foran third party payments. lol. Won't take a premiership away and happened when he was contracted to us so who gives a shit. What are they going to do? Strip us of our 2015 and 2016 premiership points? That's if the club was stupid enough to commit to it. Which would not be a shock to be honest.

I wonder if it's the Dee Why RSL tapping us up because they were banking on that 150k going through their pokies.

Iafeta

Referee
Keiran Foran third party payments. lol. Won't take a premiership away and happened when he was contracted to us so who gives a shit. What are they going to do? Strip us of our 2015 and 2016 premiership points? That's if the club was stupid enough to commit to it. Which would not be a shock to be honest.

I wonder if it's the Dee Why RSL tapping us up because they were banking on that 150k going through their pokies.

Take points off his current. Frankly it's not like they're any use to us the way we play.

Incorrect

Coach
How long before Greenburg and Co take out a bounty on that meddling McClymont woman? Todd would love nothing more than for everyone to swallow the NRL BS that the cap is working well and doing its job and everything is just hunky dorey