What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 vs Storm - Team List Thread

Bazal

Post Whore
nah he just a big useless lump that pau and bazza love. if they lov ehim he got to be usless

Making stuff up is the refuge of the beaten troll. I reckon Taka is a Wenty player when we're at full strength and have said so many times.

You're really not the brightest little prick, are you lo dit....?

Fanbase

Juniors
Making stuff up is the refuge of the beaten troll. I reckon Taka is a Wenty player when we're at full strength and have said so many times.

You're really not the brightest little prick, are you lo dit....?
oooh truth hurt u does it bazza? u no like bein shown to be a brainless fool? u get a little personal don't u :) please don't cry its just an internet forum buddy

Bazal

Post Whore
oooh truth hurt u does it bazza? u no like bein shown to be a brainless fool? u get a little personal don't u :) please don't cry its just an internet forum buddy

Personal? With you?

Honestly I'm flattered, but I would truly rather sink my member into a jar of hydrochloric acid and then go in for round two with a meat grinder

Would you like me to find the posts I'm talking about?

Fanbase

Juniors
Personal? With you?

Honestly I'm flattered, but I would truly rather sink my member into a jar of hydrochloric acid and then go in for round two with a meat grinder

Would you like me to find the posts I'm talking about?
I think u already did that yeah? I think I can hear u crying from here. u no like when someone gives u a hard time on here? hmmmmmmmmmm ;)

Bazal

Post Whore
I think u already did that yeah? I think I can hear u crying from here. u no like when someone gives u a hard time on here? hmmmmmmmmmm ;)

Bazal said:
The problem with Taka is unless he is centre he doesn't fit the side. There are better options at six and on the bench. He's not forcing Edwards out of the side and he's not up to playing in the middle, and even if he was he's not forcing Scott out of the side.

Mr 8.5% posted a side the other week with Taka on the bench at the expense of Alvaro, but the issue with that is who plays the prop minutes? You need 160 of them. Mannah at Matagi average high 30s or low 40s. Vave averages about 30. That leaves you with 50 prop minutes to fill...

Sadly Taka is simply the odd man out. Jennings and Gutho are better centres, Tepai, Manu, and Edwards are better back rowers. So Taka plays for Wenty at full strength

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/posts/12255640/

Looks like I was right. And you were banned.

Forty20

First Grade

325978450953240578.png

Stevie

Bench
Anyway back to the footy...

Lots of talk Mau will not play. I guess Kenny Edwards to start (eek) and Vave onto the bench?

Incorrect

Coach
Anyway back to the footy...

Lots of talk Mau will not play. I guess Kenny Edwards to start (eek) and Vave onto the bench?
Geez I hope not. I'd be gunning for Niukore to come in to the starting lineup as a straight swap. I would not be starting with Kenny under any circumstances.

Will BA go with Niukore though? I have my doubts. I think Gower might start though and Vave to come on to the bench....

Incorrect

Coach
Edwards could start with Niukore off the bench.
He could... but it's not the way I'd go. I'd throw Niukore straight in, get him in to the game early instead of having him chewing up nervous energy on the bench. I still believe we get the most out of Kenny when he's injected from the bench and it reduces the amount of time on field for him to brain fart and put us on the back foot... Plus, if it turns out Niukore is out of his depth and you need to get him off, then you only burn 1 interchange if he starts instead of 2 if you bring him off the bench...

Last edited: