What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 vs Storm - Team List Thread

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I agree that the most likely scenario is that Vave comes in, but I think Gower might start ahead of Kenny...
Just as likely. Edwards is our right side edge forward, and apparently optimal over 60 minutes. He's probably better playing the final 60 in one stint, so some merkin has to start. Usually that's Moeroa but he'll already be starting on an edge.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
My mail a few days ago was the Marata is the backup for Manu and even if not this week (i.e. if Manu plays) there is a strong chance Manu will need to rest his troublesome knee before the semi's and Marata will get the nod to get some FG experience.

If Manu is out, I wouldn't be surprised to see Marata debut in Melbourne away from the spotlight of Sydney.
Jacob Loko debuted in Melbourne. His own career notwithstanding, maybe it isn't such a bad place to make one's debut.

emjaycee

Coach
Obrien please, hardly a qualified example.

As qualified as it needs to be based on your initial post.
O'Brien came in in Round 14 2016 for Edwards who was shifted to '6' to cater for the sudden loss of Foran and then later shifted to the left to cater for Ma'u being injured.

I ask again, who would you have suggested make their debut instead of O'Brien?
Was there another suitable forward available or would you have rather thrown Dargan into the halves for Foran?

Parra47

Juniors
Why would you block Pou and Baz? They tend to agree with most things you say
Mate I have found them to both be people who write abusive posts when they disagree with people. I don't come on here to read that kind of childish keyboard hero rubbish. Like most others on here I enjoy reading the different opinions of posters however I have zero interest in abusive and cowardly bullying behaviour. That's why I blocked those two and a couple of others. No respect for it or those that do it.

Parra47

Juniors
Geez I hope not. I'd be gunning for Niukore to come in to the starting lineup as a straight swap. I would not be starting with Kenny under any circumstances.

Will BA go with Niukore though? I have my doubts. I think Gower might start though and Vave to come on to the bench....
Much rather see Gower start than Edwards, he is far too undisciplined.

Latest posts