What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Parra47

Juniors
It's no surprise that the number of footy posters are on here less and less, I guess most of us look at TCT for info and footy gossip

Talk about lunatics running the asylum, you post something about juniors in the correct forum to get some interest and it gets taken over by nutters talking about boys names for 2/3 pages, really becomes pointless
Agreed. I enjoy the Wenty forum and hearing how the players went in games I can't view. Same as the juniors.

TheRam

Coach
Can everybody please stop feeding these two imbecile trolls. If you stop responding, you'll be amazed at how quickly they will disappear, like a puff of smoke. Hell even El Dickhead is better then these two dropkicks. At least he talks footy, well in between his dick fetish posts anyway.

Just stop responding...and they'll fade away.

TheRam

Coach

Well considering how many posters have complain about the level of crap and trolling that is going on and people losing interest in this site, it would seem that you aren't doing to good a job in getting managing this crap.

It would seem that for you, as long as posters state "allegedly" in their comments all is well.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Well considering how many posters have complain about the level of crap and trolling that is going on and people losing interest in this site, it would seem that you aren't doing to good a job in getting managing this crap.

It would seem that for you, as long as posters state "allegedly" in their comments all is well.
yet the complainants refuse to put the trolls on ignore and prefer to read their posts just so they can whinge

ImTheMan

Juniors
From the forum rules:

The vast majority of members join forums to have reasonable and good humoured discussions. However, there are a minority who try to stand out from the crowd by attacking other members.

If one member is being excessively abusive to another member, then deletions of post(s) may be warranted. These are posts which are excessive or by accepted description, are personally threatening.

Members who repeatedly attack other members in this manner will have their forum membership suspended.

If the mods were to be more strict I would be last on the firing line, start with the concern trolls. Also talking about modding is a bannable offence. Please stop targeting me for having fun, I talk about football as well. Every time I talk about football that gets ignored. I don't feel like that is a very good environment either? I'm not attacking anyone, please stop doing it to me?

You'd think like this is a job or something for some users,
*Sips Yamakazi* Cheers

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

I have no doubt that's exactly what you see

Suitman

Post Whore

Hey Ram,
I agree with El d and Twiz.
Just put them on ignore and your problems are immediately resolved.
I did it the other day and it has been a godsend. Works an absolute treat.
This place becomes readable again.
I also agree with you that people should just stop replying to the two f**kwits.

Kornstar

Coach
Hey Ram,
I also agree with you that people should just stop replying to the two f**kwits.

I had never ever had anyone on ignore until I couldn't control myself arguing with phartman and since I put them on ignore I have added others including the recent addition to the board and it is awesome and makes this place enjoyable.

Parra47

Juniors
Hey Ram,
It just makes coming on here more enjoyable. It works a treat.

T.S Quint

Coach
It's no surprise that the number of footy posters are on here less and less, I guess most of us look at TCT for info and footy gossip

Talk about lunatics running the asylum, you post something about juniors in the correct forum to get some interest and it gets taken over by nutters talking about boys names for 2/3 pages, really becomes pointless

Yeah, but to be fair some of those names were pretty stupid.

Bazal

Post Whore

Yeah nah we should all just post conspiracy theories about Todd Greenburg :p

We all talk shit mate. The difference is people who talk nothing but shit.

And some of those names were bloody awful!

Eelogical

Referee
I think coach Twizzle could use some assistant coaches. You know, those who can tell which witch is which and the like.