What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super 7s Rugby

Golden point

Juniors
Sad to see ... a sell out to the core.
Rugby League has tons of people like this and it is always holding the sport back.
Many around the nrl that are only interested in thier own financial windfall and have no true love for the sport.
99% of the people that are on a club board room chair only care about their job and how much of a share they can get.

deluded pom?

Coach
Sad to see ... a sell out to the core.
Rugby League has tons of people like this and it is always holding the sport back.
Many around the nrl that are only interested in thier own financial windfall and have no true love for the sport.
99% of the people that are on a club board room chair only care about their job and how much of a share they can get.
I could bounce your own argument back at you. The one you gave me in the silent USARL thread I started. For all his perceived sins Niu was the main driving force behind the establishment of the AMNRL. How many RL nations have you kick started?

Golden point

Juniors
I could bounce your own argument back at you. The one you gave me in the silent USARL thread I started. For all his perceived sins Niu was the main driving force behind the establishment of the AMNRL. How many RL nations have you kick started?
About the same as you.

ed612313

Juniors
Thats really disappointing to see....
To me that comes across as blatantly obvious as someone who was in it for the wrong reasons....
From memory ALOT of people involved in Rugby League in the USA over the years said this about Niu...