What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R18 Sun - Bulldogs 20-18 Knights @ Belmore

Round 18: Bulldogs v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joeboy

Juniors
Lol, not sure how you can put that on Hodkinson. He clearly wasn't sure he had the legs (he would have) and they were mulling over kick or hail mary and then Lamb barged in like the special kid at PE and told them all he could do it....

The captain or coach should have said "We'll take the two thanks" and chucked the ball to Hokko.

They had already opted for goal and you can't change after you tell the ref what you are doing.

Hodkinson dogged it. Champions demand the ball, lamb and Hokko arn't champions, but the default goes to the senior player who had been killed in caking all day and has been a great kicker his whole career.

It was a pussy move from Hokko.

2 weeks

Coach
The post game convo ;

Brownie: What happened mate?

Lamb : The good lord chose to not bless me with good looks or a fully functioning brain.

Noname36

First Grade
Young, stupid and I think maybe the club is cursed.

It's absolute agony supporting this club, no supporter of any other team could have any frame of reference. But can't give them up because they generally try so f**king hard which makes it all that more hard to watch.

Won't improve until we get some halves that aren't complete morons.

Vic Mackey

Referee
What happened to Cogger?

Last year I thought he looked a much better prospect then Lamb and Feeney.

GongPanther

Referee
To the Mediterranean Descendant piece of shit who put his hands on my unwell father and screamed in his face. Well done you're a quality human being. Hope you die a painful death.

You should have captured a vid of him.Still,you can get club security videos,and get some legal advice.I wouldn't let anyone get away with that kind of behaviour.

Noname36

First Grade
What happened to Cogger?

Last year I thought he looked a much better prospect then Lamb and Feeney.

He's much the same as Lamb. Shows a bit of promise in some aspects of his game but generally young and stupid and prone to mistakes.

Joeboy

Juniors
Haha Gerard Beale ended his fairytale you poonce
So Gerald beale stopped Lockyer and the Broncos from maybe beating manly? If the incident didn't happen, they still may not have won that game. The fairytale was only possible if they won.

Nah, manly beat the Broncos and Lockyer retired in squalor due to the Broncos and Australian captain "only" being paid 250 000 on The cap.

Sphagnum

Coach
Young, stupid and I think maybe the club is cursed.

It's absolute agony supporting this club, no supporter of any other team could have any frame of reference. But can't give them up because they generally try so f**king hard which makes it all that more hard to watch.

Won't improve until we get some halves that aren't complete morons.

Welcome to being a parra fan for the last 6 years. Now all you need is a salary cap scandal encompassing these years of shit and the 'frame of reference' will be identical.

mozza91

Coach
You should have captured a vid of him.Still,you can get club security videos,and get some legal advice.I wouldn't let anyone get away with that kind of behaviour.
The dumb merkin was taking a video on his phone. He'll probably post it somewhere.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Don't know how you do it, watching such an inept attacking force continually coming up with nothing. I've got respect for the diehards who keep coming back for more. Gluttons for punishment.
I am grateful that Manly let that attacking force put 35 on them at home. It was very generous!

The Beaver

Juniors
it was Locky's absence was the only reason you won at all and I dare you to delude yourself to say otherwise

Manly probably would've won by more if Lockyer played, Brisbane actually had someone who didn't jersey grab in defence playing in the 6 in Gillett.

Bazal

Post Whore
The dumb merkin was taking a video on his phone. He'll probably post it somewhere.

Report it to the club IMO. Probably be pretty tough to find one piece of filth amongst the sea of it at Belmore, but you never know.

Sleep

Juniors
That was terrible. Hilarious seeing the Bulldogs celebrate that win. I'd be embarrassed. Nice to see cult hero Josh Reynolds give them one last Reynolds moment there at the end of the game. He'll just about be out of the NRL in two years.

Latest posts