What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BoJack Horseman

Red Bear

Referee
That under water episode was absolutely magic.

The episode with Sarah-Lynn though... didn't think they'd find a way to floor me worse than 'Escape from LA', whoa.
I didn't love season three as much but the underwater ep was a highlight.

Sarah Lynn was more inevitible I think.

Season two was near flawless.

mackdadday

Juniors
Fourth season is going swimmingly!

You don't ski? So why did you challenge the governor to a ski race???

azzah72

Bench
Finished S4.
How a cartoon about humanoid animals in Hollywood can be one of the most human shows on tv is amazing.

Love it.

Red Bear

Referee
Season 4 was maybe not consistent like season 2 but it was better than three. It had some of the strongest, most gut punching episodes of the whole series. It was a bit kinder on BoJack as well.

Incredible show

azzah72

Bench
Season 4 was maybe not consistent like season 2 but it was better than three. It had some of the strongest, most gut punching episodes of the whole series. It was a bit kinder on BoJack as well.

Incredible show

I needed that hopeful ending after last season.
I wasn't sure I was ready for another soul sucker lol.

Such a great show.

mackdadday

Juniors
Down to the last episode of season four now..as somebody who has watched every episode of the first three seasons at least three times...can't believe how little Bojack sparkle this season has..so disappointed.

mackdadday

Juniors
Do the Funky Bojack! :)

Just in case some people didn't know, there is also a special christmas episode between season 1 and 2 entitled 'Sabrina's Christmas Wish' which is a funny one and is basically a full episode of horsin' around.

Im really hoping at some stage they show some of the season of Horsin' Around where Bojack became president :D

roofromoz

First Grade
My wife is convinced that one of the background extras that pops up every now and then is my doppleganger.

(See my avatar).

Iafeta

Referee
Back in the 90s, I was in a very famous TV show...

I'm into season 2 right now. Favourite character is Vincent Adultman...

"I went to the stock market today, I did a business"

"I'm Vincent.... ahhhh Adult ahhh Man. I like business ahhh transactions"

Caroline "I think we should see other people"

Vincent "ok"

Carolina"... ok"

Vincent "can I have another soda?"

And my favourite line "would you like a alcohol"

mackdadday

Juniors
Having fallen so ever deeply in love with this show in the first three seasons im trying to reconcile myself by rewatching season four in a different order in the hope of identifying those oh-so-poetic moments that were show cased in every milli-moment of the first three. Hopefully by Sepetmber when season 5 arrives i wont be twitching.

Started with episode 3 which is all about Todd which seems to have a lot of the elements i loved about seasons 1-3. Bojacks denialistic, self-loathing complete focus on himself, Mr Peanut Butters endearing simplicity and Todds ridiculous side adventures and an arc the whole epsiode was based upon (this one being Todd finally doing one thing for himself). Hooray!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
That under water episode was absolutely magic.

The episode with Sarah-Lynn though... didn't think they'd find a way to floor me worse than 'Escape from LA', whoa.

And then the S4 eps with his mother..... goddamn.

Timbo

Staff member
Just finished season 5.

If anyone needs me, I’ll be sitting in a dark room sobbing uncontrollably.

mackdadday

Juniors
Just finished episode 10 and BH is absolutely back to opus levels of comedy and darkness marinated together. Surely season six announcements are in the works.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Just finished episode 10 and BH is absolutely back to opus levels of comedy and darkness marinated together. Surely season six announcements are in the works.

Yep season 5 is absolutely masterful. Season 4 got so dark that the laughs started to dry up a bit but season 5 has somehow kept the levels of drama and emotion as high while simultaneously upping the laughs.

Latest posts