What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats qld

SBD82

Coach
Congratulations you inbred sons of bitches. Too good again. Smith, Cronk and slater look as though they could keep doing this for another ten years, although with Munster's form on debut, they probably don't need to. A patchwork side on paper, but your generals held it together like the pros that they are, and every one of your grunts did their job. I f**king hate every bloke that wears a maroon jumper, but it's hard not to give credit to the blokes who played tonight.

Also, f**k Mitchell Pearce.

SBD82

Coach
Thanks SBD. We did get a bit of help from the Blues in Games 2 and 3.
I don't consider that merkin in the 7 a blues player
I didnt watch Cam Smiths victory speech (seen enough of them). Hope he gave Mitchell Pearce the credit he deserved for contributing to this great qld era.

In fact, it would have been fitting if they had farewelled Pearce along with Thurston. Lap of honour and all.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Chin up Blues fans. There's always another chance next year. Gotta remember there are still plenty of young up and comers in the Blues side also. Tedesco, Trbojevic, Bird, Dugan, Ferguson, Peats and Cordner. Build a side that pivots around them and it's a dangerous proposition.

alchemist

Juniors
Chin up Blues fans. There's always another chance next year. Gotta remember there are still plenty of young up and comers in the Blues side also. Tedesco, Trbojevic, Bird, Dugan, Ferguson, Peats and Cordner. Build a side that pivots around them and it's a dangerous proposition.

our ineptitude is ruining the greatest concept in Rugby League

greg

Juniors
our ineptitude is ruining the greatest concept in Rugby League
This. Well done QLD. This is one NSW fan who is getting very tired of the lack of commitment being shown in the NSW jersey. We just seem to lack the passion, urgency and will to win that you guys display every year. Time for Daley to go. Lets see if we can get a coach who has something called passion in his makeup. Maybe a panel of coaches , Joey, Tooves, Turvey, Tommy. Until we get the QLD mindset we are no chance. Once again, well done QLD.

Hawkins

Juniors
The loss hurts less and less. Getting used to it.

after try number 5 I was like well guess I should take the dog for a walk

alchemist

Juniors
The loss hurts less and less. Getting used to it.

after try number 5 I was like well guess I should take the dog for a walk

for me, it is the opposite... QLD have been such a great team since 2006 that it was easier to accept the losses when they were fielding the likes of Lockyer, Smith, Thurston, Slater, Scott, Cronk, Inglis etc.

but this year --> Scott and Inglis out for the entirety of the series, Thurston only played one game, Slater only 2 games, Milford out after Game I, no Boyd after Game II etc... and yet they still achieve the rare feat of losing Game I and coming back to win the series

a real All Blacks v Wallabies sense of inevitability has developed in what was once the most fiercely contested game in either code

finally, to the likes of Gus and Johns & Co, shut up... you have blown smoke up the backsides of Daley, Pearce, Fifita and the whole team, how we will bring down the curtain on QLD's great generation, we are far better, dominant pack, hopefully Daley wins a few series before moving on etc... you are part of the problem of NSW believing their own hype before they have achieved anything first... you have no right to act like know-it-alls now

Latest posts