What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tournament Jerseys

yakstorm

First Grade
Nations have slowly started to release their playing kits for this year's tournament.

Looks like all teams have been instructed to include 2x RLWC logos, one on the chest and one on a sleeve.

ENGLAND:
england-world-cup-replica-jersey-2017-p2451-15425_image.jpg

ITALY:
Primary:
FB_IMG_1499872894709.jpg

Alternate:
FB_IMG_1499872889319.jpg

FIJI: (Assuming RLWC Badges will be added later)
FB_IMG_1499873419470.jpg

Wales release their kit on July 21.

donny donny

Juniors
Love that Fiji shirt.

I actually just bought an England shirt from lovell rugby for £8. Its the same design as the world cup one but with the old England logo on it. I'll happily take that over paying £50 for this one.

DlEHARD

Juniors
Nice kits so far. I like the England jersey. Hope it sees some success.

Interested to see what direction France go in.

jim_57

Staff member
Nice kits so far. I like the England jersey. Hope it sees some success.

Interested to see what direction France go in.

Would be good to see them stick with last year's design, easily the best they have come up with since they went away from their traditional design. A return of their traditional design would be even better.

DlEHARD

Juniors
Would be good to see them stick with last year's design, easily the best they have come up with since they went away from their traditional design. A return of their traditional design would be even better.

I agree, I'd love to see a return to the traditional French design.

Pommy

Coach
Disappointed England didn't get a new design.
There's also no need to have England RL above the new badge.

expansionist

Juniors
That Italian one is terrible, I have never seen the appeal of having your countries name plastered across the front of a Jersey..

LESStar58

Referee
i'M HOPING iRELAND have the same design that they had for the Student World Cup.

Alternate one is sexy as f**k!

18555975_1913841568900389_6545779383239332943_n.jpg

If this design is the same and both are available I'll likely get both. Have a few IReland shirts.

Pommy

Coach
i'M HOPING iRELAND have the same design that they had for the Student World Cup.

Alternate one is sexy as f**k!

18555975_1913841568900389_6545779383239332943_n.jpg

If this design is the same and both are available I'll likely get both. Have a few IReland shirts.

Is Apple releasing them?

I saw the green ones up close at Cabramatta last weekend and they looked like the football shirts we had at school 20 years ago.
The material didn't look nice at all.

morningstar

Juniors
That Italian one is terrible, I have never seen the appeal of having your countries name plastered across the front of a Jersey..
It's just a placeholder. They are actively looking for a front jersey sponsor. Hope they can do better than a Sydney pub this world cup.

yakstorm

First Grade
Wales jersey gets released later today. Based upon the sneak peak on the WRL FB page, it looks like the V is gone which is a shame. I actually liked Wales sticking to an identity for consecutive years and across multiple jersey manufacturers.

FB_IMG_1500632256629.jpg

On France, I wonder if the jersey the Wheelchair team is wearing is an indicator for what the national team will wear this RLWC...

FB_IMG_1500632154753.jpg

Latest posts