What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi All Supporters

Peter Quinn

Juniors
To assist me and yourselves to know each other a little better how about when you first post in the forum you do this survey for me

Where are you from

Are you a regular attender of games

did you or do you play football - don't matter what grade

do your family support the Roosters

Predictions for this year
Hahahaha. R hahahahaha.

Sydney's north (family from the Eastern Suburbs)
Yes, a season ticket holder for about 20 years
No, more of spectator than a participant!
Yes, my father and I are avid supporters (he has been going for them for well over 60 years)
Hopefully, a three peat for 2020, but it is going to be mighty difficult and challenging
TFR

Hello Roosters Supporter community,

I am a Roosters Supporter from Germany (Heidelberg). I love Rugby League, the NRL and the Roosters.

Of course I rarely can watch the games directly on site. Last time I was in Sydney in 2018 and attended four games of my favourite team.

The plan was to fly to the Perth game in 2020 (not quite so far from Europe). This then unfortunately did not take place.

Now I have planned 2022/2023 as the next visit, when the new stadium is opened.

In this year I have now the first time an "international membership".

I will watch the games via "www.watchnrl.com".

Are there any Roosters fans from Germany here in this forum? It would be nice to start a German Roosters Supporter Club :)

Best regards

Ulrich

Hello Roosters Supporter community,

I am a Roosters Supporter from Germany (Heidelberg). I love Rugby League, the NRL and the Roosters.

Of course I rarely can watch the games directly on site. Last time I was in Sydney in 2018 and attended four games of my favourite team.

The plan was to fly to the Perth game in 2020 (not quite so far from Europe). This then unfortunately did not take place.

Now I have planned 2022/2023 as the next visit, when the new stadium is opened.

In this year I have now the first time an "international membership".

I will watch the games via "www.watchnrl.com".

Are there any Roosters fans from Germany here in this forum? It would be nice to start a German Roosters Supporter Club :)

Best regards

Ulrich
Good on you Ulrich.

Welcome, and it is always nice to see more Easts fans.

If your group doesn't work out, you can always talk to us and other, like minded Easts supporters on LU and elsewhere.

Also, feel free to send me a private message and we can chat further.

Cheers.