What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

raiders game

Crush

Coach
Frustrating game that. Well done seizer for the 40/20 and intercept.
Neither of those teams make the finals anyway.

jeffdragon

Bench
We blew it again
How many friggin times
Widdop throws the dummy all over,or kicks to nighty we score
The raiders didnt deserve to win that
f**k me
Typical dragons
What did i say in my starting thread,still havent won watching a night game at home
Fffffffffffffff

Dragon Revival

Juniors
MacDonald can not defend on the wing.
Dropped ball by Sele
Dropped ball by McInnes
Dropped ball by Dugan
At least two tries bombed.
No X factor of Dufty.
McCrone is hopeless.
The coach and team are losers.

blacksafake

First Grade
Fu*k that hurts big time.
First we lose players through injuries, fatso papalli should of been marched especially with Dugan being forced off.
Fu**ing sezer only does 2 things which impacts on result.
Fu**ing fat lazy slob Taylor fumbles the ball which turns to gold.

Fu*k in p*ssed off

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Actually I thought McCrone had a pretty good game. We lost because we bombed what should have been two certain tries - one by Duges, and the Widdop pass that was intercepted.

The team showed a lot more energy than usual. MacDonald got involved more. It's not all bad.

Bench
  1. Did anyone see rapana ground the ball.shoulder charge to the head not on report or sent off.Magregor press conference should be good​
I can just see what Mary will say. We didn't have the ball for most of the first half. The bounce of the ball didn't help the team. Loosing Packer was hugh, we didn't recover from that but moving on it's still a work in progress

thebigredv

First Grade
Many chances to win no doubt. Would have been herculean effort to win with all the injuries but then on the other hand we threw it away when it was a must win for us as well. Really don't know what to say about it. There were some players that stepped up - thought Mann was great, MacDonald was more hot than cold, Sims also very good for mine. But again it is clear we are just making up numbers and by experiencing this now rather than finals is probably all good for our cardio systems.