What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Manly fall apart from 2013 season onwards?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Was Lyon not interested last night now he is retiring? They ran thru him all night.

Unfortunately Killer has been stood up quite a few times this year.

The grest man has had his time so well ad truly the right call to retire.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
I thought he was going to pull the pin last year. Disappointed he played on. I love the guy to bits, such a legend of the club, but you know your time is up with a slow 2nd rower like Thaiday can stroll past you. Hopefully Barrett leaves him at 5/8 and Walker at centre. Hopefully they recruit a new 5/8 next year.

isaiah

Bench
where are all the manly fans? is there a better site? another dud year. can you still fall in to 7th or 8th, even if the titans cruise past you on the table?

blake2101

Juniors
They have their own forums where they can have proper football discussions, rather than stooping to the level of a sad, little troll.

t-ba

Post Whore
Remember the time it was an unsuccessful season because Wolfman was made Tupou's bitch in a Grand Final?

I will take an Isaiah prophetic muttering as a good sign we are top 4 bound. Have we lost since he last graced this thread? We're in just about our best form since July 2014!

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Remember the time it was an unsuccessful season because Wolfman was made Tupou's bitch in a Grand Final?

I will take an Isaiah prophetic muttering as a good sign we are top 4 bound. Have we lost since he last graced this thread? We're in just about our best form since July 2014!

Poor old isaiah would struggle to pick a winner in a one horse race.

isaiah

Bench

Will finish in 5th to 8th and lose to the roosters in week one