What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R20 Sun - Wests Tigers 16-17 Eels @ ANZ

Round 20: Wests Tigers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 20
Wests Tigers v Parramatta Eels
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Sunday 23 July 2017

Gates 1:30pm / NYC 1:45pm / NRL 4pm

WST-17teamlist.jpg

1. James Tedesco 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Esan Marsters 4. Kevin Naiqama 5. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak 6. Tuimoala Lolohea 7. Luke Brooks 8. Aaron Woods 9. Matt McIlwrick 10. Ava Seumanufagai 11. Chris Lawrence 12. Joel Edwards 13. Elijah Taylor
Interchange: 14. Matthew Eisenhuth 15. Alex Twal 16. Michael Chee-Kam 17. Tim Grant 18. Jj Felise 19. Jack Littlejohn 20. Kyle Lovett 21. Josh Aloiai

PAR-17teamlist2.jpg

1. Clint Gutherson 2. Semi Radradra 3. Michael Jennings 4. Brad Takairangi 5. Bevan French 6. Corey Norman 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Siosaia Vave 9. Cameron King 10. Tim Mannah 11. Manu Ma'u 12. Tepai Moeroa 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Daniel Alvaro 15. Kenny Edwards 16. Suaia Matagi 17. Will Smith 18. David Gower 19. Peni Terepo 20. Kirisome Auva'a 21. John Folau

18236645_10212602022026488_164437274_o.jpg

Referees: Adam Gee, Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Rohan Best, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Patten

NYC - Sun 1:45pm at ANZ

ISP - Wenty (Eels) v Wests Tigers at Ringrose, Sun 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic Mackey

Referee
ive never minded parra and their fans deserve success after the past few years of shit. however whilst that little merkin is in the 7 i hope they crash and burn.

if i could take a win on sunday but lose every game this year and get the spoon, or lose sunday and win every other game for the year, id glady take the first option.

Clifferd

Coach
Nrl should have rescheduled this game to leicharddt/Campbelltown by default

18k+ tigers fans vs Moses...woah

On the actual game, Parra haven't impressed me too much lately just had a cruisey draw.

Flogged by Cowboys
Beat an out of form Dragons
Beat a shit Dogs team
Beat a reserve grade Melbourne team

I think this game will be tight

Last edited:

TheFrog

Coach
Most teams going for that 8th spot would be on the Tigers in this game you'd think

We'll do our best ;)
I think the Eels are safe, but the Tigers must have more than they've shown this year. Tedesco is the bloke who needs to earn his keep IMHO.

Clifferd

Coach
I think the Eels are safe, but the Tigers must have more than they've shown this year. Tedesco is the bloke who needs to earn his keep IMHO.

Agree. We've lost 4 games this year by 4 points or less and were neck and neck with manly last week until the final 10

However that doesn't change where we are on the ladder

As for Tedesco, he's easily given up this year and I can safely say he's saving himself for the roosters

natheel

Coach
Tigers looked better v manly. We will need to be on our game from the outset. The bye came at a bad time to play tigers imo.

Eels by 8

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Will go the Tigers by 4 here.

Tough game, but I am not impressed by Parra at all and the Tigers are showing some better signs after a few months under Cleary.

Hawkins

Juniors
Eels.

Hey would the Tigers fire another coach this season?

Asking for a friend named Ivan.

GongPanther

Referee
Just looking at the rest of the draw concerning the Eels,Dragons and Panthers.Gotta say that the Eels are on just as shaky ground as the Dragons are with that minus differential.