What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The babes and broads thread

ash411

Bench
h8eelpl1lt9z.jpg

ImTheMan

Juniors
moe-66711-akamatsu_ken-aoyama_motoko-bikini-kaolla_su-konno_mitsune-love_hina-maehara_shinobu-narusegawa_naru-sarah_mcdougal-school_swimsuit-swimsuits.jpg

This is Narusegawa from the critically acclaimed Love Hina series, a romantic comedy anime based upon the manga by Ken Akamatsu. She has a hot temper but a tender heart that is waiting to be captured by the right man. This is the kind of woman that I wish to show respect to in this thread

ImTheMan

Juniors
Mods this is a thread with a clearly stated topic and goal, to respect women. This is not non footy chat thread or rumors and stuff. It has a clearly defined scope of dicussion. If anything actually goes in terms of discussion then no thread will be sacred from this garbage. In which case this thread can be discussed anywhere and Witch can post his "girls" in every thread without any problem. If this is the case continue letting trAsh keep posting because I follow the rules if they are fair.

If you are allowed to post anything in any thread let me know

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
moe-66711-akamatsu_ken-aoyama_motoko-bikini-kaolla_su-konno_mitsune-love_hina-maehara_shinobu-narusegawa_naru-sarah_mcdougal-school_swimsuit-swimsuits.jpg

This is Narusegawa from the critically acclaimed Love Hina series, a romantic comedy anime based upon the manga by Ken Akamatsu. She has a hot temper but a tender heart that is waiting to be captured by the right man. This is the kind of woman that I wish to show respect to in this thread
She's got a fair sized drop tank.

ash411

Bench
Mods this is a thread with a clearly stated topic and goal, to respect women. This is not non footy chat thread or rumors and stuff. It has a clearly defined scope of dicussion. If anything actually goes in terms of discussion then no thread will be sacred from this garbage. In which case this thread can be discussed anywhere and Witch can post his "girls" in every thread without any problem. If this is the case continue letting trAsh keep posting because I follow the rules if they are fair.

heaf8lW.jpg

Bandwagon

Staff member

Why on earth would use such a thinly veiled threat that requires another poster to carry it out?

Anyways, as you were little man.