What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The babes and broads thread

ash411

Bench
You haven't seen anything yet stay tuned
I know right, look at the drop tank on this babe..

DSC_0360.jpg

ImTheMan

Juniors
Why on earth would use such a thinly veiled threat that requires another poster to carry it out?

Anyways, as you were little man.

If I had the power to delete posts I would do it, starting with this one. There was no thinly veiled threat, I was overt in my intentions. Little man? Please, grow up.

ImTheMan

Juniors
wallhaven-441289.jpg

@Poupou Escobar

I believe this is from the anime Keijo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, a water sports anime where the women engage in "butt battles" to knock their opponents off a platform. If you hit the water, you lose. This anime respected women by showing off their competitive nature.

Last edited:

ImTheMan

Juniors
This thread is filled with cultural diversity and women. Cars have no place, they add nothing of value.

Bandwagon

Staff member
So anyways little man, you didn't actually answer the crux of the question, why would you use another poster as a threat? Thinly veiled or overt, it matters not.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Honestly little one,I would have thought an Alpha such as your good self would have little difficulty explaining that one, and wouldn't require others to fend for them.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Bandwagon if you're not going to follow the f**ken rules ImTheMan will have to ban you and send you a fine in the mail. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!?

Bandwagon

Staff member
Bandwagon if you're not going to follow the f**ken rules ImTheMan will have to ban you and send you a fine in the mail. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!?

Should I leave it with the others? It really doesn't seem like it'd be all that important.