What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The babes and broads thread

ImTheMan

Juniors
Reported

63333862.jpg

Last edited:

ImTheMan

Juniors
C7xcUmiV4AEBoZn.jpg

article-2331044-19FE55A2000005DC-238_634x457.jpg

#SuccessfulAustralianWomen
#WomenInLeagueRound
#FemaleEmpowerment

Miss Azalea had no money, no family, 16 in the middle of Miami. Came from a small town in NSW and made it big. This post is part of the Successful Australian Women series.

I don't care what everyone else says, I think you guys are funny

Hybrideel................. i like you.
You are like a shining beacon in a violent sea, a beacon of hope and love, a beacon of strength and valour.
Thankyou for making this thread a better one and your kind words have touched the witch.

ImTheMan

Juniors

Beautiful.

On that note, this is my 500th and final post. It was nice to meet everyone here but I feel like there is nothing more for me to achieve. Thank you Witch providing hours of entertainment in a period that I had some downtime, but now it is time to return to the real world of men. Good luck in your future endeavors, it was a pleasure to meet someone that doesn't base his ego upon their status on a message board. May we meet again in other less egocentric communities. You are down to earth and will go far in life. There are a few people here that are devoid of joy, but that is to be expected. If it wasn't for you I would have stopped coming here a long time ago.

Thank you everyone that was welcoming of me, you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
Despite my polarizing nature I still amassed the highest like to post ratio on the message board.

ImTheMan,
500 post veteran.
Cheers.

Go a step further and come post in PD

It's sad that this is the only place where you feel special.

Last edited:
Beautiful.

On that note, this is my 500th and final post. It was nice to meet everyone here but I feel like there is nothing more for me to achieve. Thank you Witch providing hours of entertainment in a period that I had some downtime, but now it is time to return to the real world of men. Good luck in your future endeavors, it was a pleasure to meet someone that doesn't base his ego upon their status on a message board. May we meet again in other less egocentric communities. You are down to earth and will go far in life. There are a few people here that are devoid of joy, but that is to be expected. If it wasn't for you I would have stopped coming here a long time ago.

Thank you everyone that was welcoming of me, you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
Despite my polarizing nature I still amassed the highest like to post ratio on the message board.

ImTheMan,
500 post veteran.
Cheers.

FFS you cant leave me in the trenches!
If so all the very best to you bro, may your paths be paved with gold.
Very disappointed youre leaving
Fairwell my dear friend.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Beautiful.

ImTheMan,
500 post veteran.
Cheers.

Unfortunately for blow-ins, human interaction (even online) requires a significant degree of trust. Especially when taking the piss. If you don't know your fellow correspondent well enough to take him in good faith then it is natural to feel guarded. This is why we display manners in our interactions with strangers, because trust is never freely given. It must be earned.

Maybe you're too alpha to know shit like that?