What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shut Up And Take My Money

abpanther

Staff member
Where are people pre-ordering from? I tried JB and EB games and can't find the links?

Big Pete

Referee
Where are people pre-ordering from? I tried JB and EB games and can't find the links?

They're sold out.

Your best bet is trying to get a hold of one from Target or Big W, that or hoping that they announce another shipment.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
pre-ordered one, but I hope we get the nice looking Famicom from my childhoodand not the garbage looking NA version

InFlames

Juniors
pre-ordered one, but I hope we get the nice looking Famicom from my childhoodand not the garbage looking NA version

Australia is getting this damn fine version

images

InFlames

Juniors
Very exciting.

So with Donkey Kong Country being included with the SNES Mini, you would think Goldeneye and Diddy Kong Racing etc would make an appearance on the N64 mini despite Microsoft ownership of Rare.

Parra Pride

Coach
DKC (and Diddy Kong) are still Nintendo IP, so they can do whatever they want as far as putting those on their consoles. Goldeneye isn't as simple, and I'd be incredibly surprised if it appeared on a potential mini 64.

Big Pete

Referee
Diddy Kong Racing would have to be altered due to licensing issues. Both Banjo & Conker would have to be replaced as racers.

A shame because the game holds up nicely after all these years.

I believe there were issues with DK64, but Nintendo settled those and released it a few years back on VC. While it's a decent game, it hasn't aged as well as other Rare titles.

Apey

Staff member
I still have a working (well.. I haven't tried in some time now) N64 and 16 - 17 games, all my old favourites, except my #1 favourite Mario Kart. I don't know what ever happened to it. I'd probably still buy a N64 mini though.

InFlames

Juniors
For anyone who missed out, Catch Of The Day is supposedly taking preorders this afternoon.

You may or may not need to sign up to their catch club program.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I received my SNES in the post today. This thing is a nostalgia trip. Such great value provided you don't get scalped. And it's bloody tiny.

InFlames

Juniors
Got mine too.
Street Fighter actually looks better with the CRT filter on it IMO.
Great little system.

Latest posts