What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gold Coast Bears/Nth Sydney/Gosford

Golden point

Juniors
All 8972 are renowned frequent flyers if required.
You know 8972 people ? And have spoken to you of their excitement to fly to another state for a game of football weekly?
We all know that the Jets are a hipster trend ... just a trendy thing to do. That Newtown.

flippikat

Bench
What about a compromise for Norths?

NRL lets them change the club colours to red and black, but keep the Titans name. They no longer wear blue (a typically NSW colour), and Norths fans at least get to see their colours in some form in first grade.

Or would that just peeve both sides of the argument?

toomuchsoup

Juniors

NRL lets them change the club colours to red and black, but keep the Titans name. They no longer wear blue (a typically NSW colour), and Norths fans at least get to see their colours in some form in first grade.

The Beartans
Or the Tears

greg

Juniors
You know 8972 people ? And have spoken to you of their excitement to fly to another state for a game of football weekly?
We all know that the Jets are a hipster trend ... just a trendy thing to do. That Newtown.
Henson Park is like the bar in Cheers "Where everybody knows your name"
You might think they are a "hipster trend", many would disagree. I could name 8972 who would.

Diesel

Referee

I don't think the Warriors scored too many Bears fans when they adopted that colour scheme in 2012

Golden point

Juniors
I still maintain that the Roosters should move to the CC as for me they offer nothing to Sydney in Crowds and junior development
The money and power behind the rosters is more important than crowds or juniors- it is important to have a team based in the middle of our biggest city for that reason.