What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Broncos: Game Day Thread

StEely Matt

Juniors
I've always wanted to start one of these threads.. And seeing as though I am in Sydney with my family and going to the game tonight (I flew from Tamworth, parents from Coffs Harbour, and my sister from Townsville) i thought I'd do it for tonights game!

So fire up merkins! (never used that word in my life ever!!)

Incorrect

Coach
I've always wanted to start one of these threads.. And seeing as though I am in Sydney with my family and going to the game tonight (I flew from Tamworth, parents from Coffs Harbour, and my sister from Townsville) i thought I'd do it for tonights game!

So fire up merkins! (never used that word in my life ever!!)
Good work merkin!

NOW FIRE UP THE REST OF YOU MERKINS!

Malabar Eel

Juniors
[QUOTE="So fire up merkins! (never used that word in my life ever!!)[/QUOTE]

200.webp

Incorrect

Coach
Just saw our Mad Merkin Kenny Edwards ordering some lunch at the Deli near the Old Saleyards training ground.... Looked pretty focused..... Don't know if it was on tonight's game or on the roast beef roll he was eyeing off....

forward pass

Coach
Just saw our Mad Merkin Kenny Edwards ordering some lunch at the Deli near the Old Saleyards training ground.... Looked pretty focused..... Don't know if it was on tonight's game or on the roast beef roll he was eyeing off....

Did he get a cramp while he was ordering?

ash411

Bench
I'm really super nervous about tonight's game.

Is that weird, or am I right to be nervous? I mean I'm normally optimistic about Parra and I'll back them against anyone, but tonight I'm nervous.

What's up with that?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Is that weird, or am I right to be nervous? I mean I'm normally optimistic about Parra and I'll back them against anyone, but tonight I'm nervous.

What's up with that?
Anyone who has been a long term Parra fan is an occasional nancy. They have a habit of shitting the bed in games like this.

Happy MEel

First Grade

What's up with that?
I'm with you mate. Would have felt much better if the bloody dogs pulled their fingers out last night and got the win.

Latest posts