What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Broncos: Game Day Thread

hybrideel

Bench
So is King going to play 80 or is Edwards or Brown going to fill in for 15 minutes or so. Either way not a great option

Kornstar

Coach
Broncos by plenty. Like with most teams when they have a star returning from injury against us we'll be scared to tackle Boyd incase he gets injured again.

hindy111

Post Whore
Shows how much BA rates Terepo.
Out for most year and no warm up game. Bang straight in.
Smith gives good cover but not like we go any better. I thibk of Kong can gice us 55 then rest for 12 and another 13 mins we be fine.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Shows how much BA rates Terepo.
Out for most year and no warm up game. Bang straight in.
Smith gives good cover but not like we go any better. I thibk of Kong can gice us 55 then rest for 12 and another 13 mins we be fine.
Think it also proves how little BA rates Mannah going for more than 30mins in the game.

Eelpout

Juniors
On another note Hoffman is warming up with the team indicating Auva'a is preferred over him at this stage.

hybrideel

Bench
So I have to watch nine as my streaming fox from the phone is shit. Just flicked over from the earlier game and Johns and Lockyer predicting the broncos to give us a hiding

Latest posts