What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Broncos: Game Day Thread

Chipmunk

Coach
After the crap we dealt up last week to narrow beat a shit team, and the first 10 minutes of this game, and without Gutherson... that grinding win is a season-changing, turning-point performance.

Well done BA and all 17 players - I'm convinced we can win a final or two!

To be honest i don't think we were that bad in the first 10 minutes, the Broncos were just white hot

Bazal

Post Whore
f**king deadshit loosers! Pack is too small, we're not gonna beat any good teams with this bunch of plodders we'll be perennial also rans!

Sorry...what? We won? But I thought... Brisbane are a top four side, that wasn't supposed to happen... We're perennial also rans aren't we?,

Happy MEel

First Grade
Well that was f**king brilliant. I think I'm most pleased with the way we adapted in defence once they blew us off the park in the first 10 minutes.

Eelementary

Post Whore
f**king deadshit loosers! Pack is too small, we're not gonna beat any good teams with this bunch of plodders we'll be perennial also rans!

Sorry...what? We won? But I thought... Brisbane are a top four side, that wasn't supposed to happen... We're perennial also rans aren't we?,

I'm one of those loosers that thought we needed some extra size up front, but I'm starting to think maybe I was wrong!

All week, I was hearing how Brisbane would beat us by 40!!!

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

Broncos had an "of night" and we were lucky !! They also had Oates out !!

Latest posts