What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Broncos: Game Day Thread

amitropo

Juniors
Watching the game again, cant believe no one commented on th shoulder charge on Moses when he kicked through fo the first try, so blatant and dangerous

Then the charge on Jenko when McCullough did his knee, was a shoulder charge on Jenkos knees that missed

Then that dweeb Beenett did his little snidey pressure on the officials comment re KE! Backed up by his love child Darius. The Broncos and their salary cap advantage etc etc and they are the worst look at me moaners in the comp, despicable lot.

I thought the same at the game.
Wasn't late but led with the shoulder. No attempt or any extended arms to tackle.
Doubled on Jennings as well.
MRC needs to look at Blairs 2 shots.

Delboy

First Grade
watching here again. When Auv'aa scored his second try, watch again, Blair shoulder charges Kenny in the back after he passes

Another dog shot special, no comment from the media ( as usual for Broncos)

eel01s

Bench
You watch Kenny get charged, but no Bronco's of course.

Out last night, so only caught a little of the match on 2GB just before half time. Thirsty and the Big Marn were going off at KE, Thirsty had a five minute diatribe at how KE committed a criminal act, probably the lowest act he had even seen on a football field.

I was worried. So I watch the game this morning, and could not believe that 1) Brown was put on report, or 2) That KE was vilified so much, but all the grubby shoulder charges weren't mentioned.

Delboy

First Grade
Ray and co are saying its like soliolas last week and has to go for a while.
Don't listen to Hardley, but I will make this moment -- agenda much-- he is so transparent on his love for Fitz and harshness on theEels,since he was moved on.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think Kenny will sit out a week or so, it wont be a shoulder charge but it was high, hard to argue against that.

I did like King's games, he is developing into an 80 minute player, maybe fitness and maybe just more confidence in his game but he seems to be improving weekly

Loved the Chairman's hit ups and the commentators comments, he hits the ball up like his life depended on it.

Loved Semi's work rate, where has this been all year ?

Stagger eel

Staff member
So, is that the best win against the broncs. Since 05 at parra stadium - the minor premiership clincher??