What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 4 confirmation

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
There is definitely plenty of potential here but it's becoming obvious as time goes on there is still plenty of stupid shit that needs to be ironed out.

I've seen players pass/falcon the ball into their teammates head then regather to keep on running, the stupid ass kicking into an offside teammate is still here, the heavy tackle that causes a knock on needs to be toned RIGHT the f**k down, the stepping can be OP when you're trying to lock them up in their 10 metre zone, and then there's the general aptitude of the AI. Playing Be a Pro, there is a distinct and noticeable difference between the scorelines of games you take part in and games you auto simulate. This was a problem in RLL3 too and it's as annoying now as it was then.

Gee I hope they are planning to patch this shit because this is the first time I've actually been cautiously optimistic about one of these RL games. Oh and also, I came up against Michael Jennings playing for the Ipswich Jets....

axl rose

Bench
Lol Big Ant at war with NRL memes on FB

Its only a bloody meme page. Don't know why BigAnt are taking the bait. Its just an opinion, however valid and nonsensical. If the sheep on a facebook cant form their own opinion from 100's of other youtube videos (positive and negative) or actually playing the game themselves then so be it.

Pommy

Coach
Just played my first game having never played a league game before in my life.
Souths beat Barrow raiders in golden point so it seems fairly accurate.

Pommy

Coach
Do offloads exist? If so what wizardry controls them?

Had a few issues online this morning, the ball would just go flying in a random direction like it had been shot out of a cannon and then all 26 players would go and stand in one of the in goal areas.

Phillips

Referee
Rubbish game but as usual will probably get used to it. Also why is Greg Leleisiuao not in the Eels NYC side?

Zoidberg

First Grade
Played 1 game on 2nd easiest difficulty and it was pretty hard. Didn't play the last game so I have to get used to controls. Not much of a training mode to help out sux.

Pommy

Coach
Played 1 game on 2nd easiest difficulty and it was pretty hard. Didn't play the last game so I have to get used to controls. Not much of a training mode to help out sux.

I know right sat down to do all the training played through the first 4 and could believe that was it.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I was just playing a Pre-lim final in Be a Pro. We were down by 4 in the 66th, we get a penalty in the oppositions 10 metres, and the AI opts to take the 2....And misses.

I can't even.

Parra Pride

Coach
I was just playing a Pre-lim final in Be a Pro. We were down by 4 in the 66th, we get a penalty in the oppositions 10 metres, and the AI opts to take the 2....And misses.

I can't even.

If you were playing the Bunnies and Greg Inglis was captain I'd actually be impressed Big Ant could nail his intelligence.