What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

betcats

Referee
I thought he was just trolling with that. Doesn't matter if he goes the Broncos are perennial underperformers for a reason. He will hit their casual drug culture and fail to fulfil his potential.

davi

Juniors
Does anyone know where Rapana is going

He's not going anywhere from my knowledge.

"Canberra Raiders winger Jordan Rapana says he's learnt his lesson and vowed not to let his frustration get the better of himself again after he received a warning letter from the NRL for his double single-finger salute.

It came on the same day the Green Machine flyer announced there's no place like home - especially if you think you can win the NRL premiership there.

The 27-year-old announced his two-year extension on Friday, which will keep him at the club until the end of 2019."

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rug...l-end-of-2019-nrl-season-20170309-guv1m1.html

POPEYE

Coach
I read somewhere Canberra's best player was looking for a way out . . . I assumed Rapana might be leaving

davi

Juniors
I read somewhere Canberra's best player was looking for a way out . . . I assumed Rapana might be leaving

You are not confusing it with Junior Paulo he apparently has told people he wants to go back to Parramatta. Paulo offcourse has publicly denied it.

POPEYE

Coach
You are not confusing it with Junior Paulo he apparently has told people he wants to go back to Parramatta. Paulo offcourse has publicly denied it.
Sorry ol' mate, I need a signature that reads 'Be careful, I'm probably taking the piss' . . . but in future I will read your posts because sincerity is a rare beast here

davi

Juniors

Actually you may be on to something. It's been rumored that Ricky Stuart may be losing patience with his halves combination. The Raiders just having a bad year may not be a good enough excuse to keep the nucleus together. So far though its just rumors and nothing more.

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/nrl/news/mail-on-the-future-of-canberras-halves-pairing

Latest posts