What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
If you have to ask what middle class is then you aren't middle class.[/QUOTE]

Its a legit question.
If you own property and no mortgage in sydney are you middle class or still poor if have to keep working?

emjaycee

Coach
I think he'd have a fair idea as the clubs that are over wouldn't just be working to get under the cap, they'd also be bitching about the situation and lobbying to get the cap raised.
But you would be presuming that Kent can remember the clubs that lobby him AND count that high.
Two presumptions that I doubt could hold water.

emjaycee

Coach
Whats middle class exactlt. I thought I was middle class till a mate said I am poor.
Says im one step up from church mice.
[/QUOTE]
My barometer has always been:

Own house outright, have no significant debts and holiday wherever you want = Well Off
Don't stress about finding next months mortgage payment, have credit card and small personal loan and carefully choose to holiday where you would mostly want = Middle Class
Struggle to meet rent and/or mortgage payments, go into debt to put petrol in car and don't know what a holiday is = Poor.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If you own property and no mortgage in sydney are you middle class or still poor if have to keep working?
The family home is a peasant asset. If it happened to jump in value from $20k to half a million in forty years you're not an investor. You're a cashed up bogan par excellence.

IFR33K

Coach
If you have to ask what middle class is then you aren't middle class.

Its a legit question.
If you own property and no mortgage in sydney are you middle class or still poor if have to keep working?[/QUOTE]

Do only the poor work? Smdh