What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Hindy111

f**k you write like a person with special needs. Check your posts FFS!

I feel like I have more skills then you for some reason. I sense you have a larger then normal ego and quite a few people think your a dickhead but be nice to your face cause when they upset your ultra ego your reaction is insults and aggression.
Unable to control his emotions yet a grown man. Insecure perhaps?

Avenger

Immortal
I feel like I have more skills then you for some reason. I sense you have a larger then normal ego and quite a few people think your a dickhead but be nice to your face cause when they upset your ultra ego your reaction is insults and aggression.
Unable to control his emotions yet a grown man. Insecure perhaps?
You're right. Please help me.

I admit I walk to shops in ugg boots. If do it out west your a bogun but in the inner west your trendy.
Same goes for barely shaving. Bit of trendy bumfluff #hindy111
Part of the difference is the awareness of how it will be perceived. And part of it is how much that matters. And of course how much money you have.

phantom eel

First Grade
Based on the evidence presented by your posts, it's borderline impossible for you to argue that it isn't all about Suity for you. Until we get to a situation where less than 50% of your posts are about Suity or the Wanderers than any sensible individual will tar you with that brush.
You're entitled to your opinion Gary, but I just give back what is dished out to me. (And I honestly enjoy putting shit on Wanderers, on Hayne and on the fetish overdevelopment - three topics that Suity just happens to support.)

Though if you need a 50% ratio for your own satisfaction, I'd respectfully suggest you open your eyes a little more... You asked where the good contributions are - the (quite interesting) discussion on centrism in the non-footy thread wouldn't have started without my (throwaway, jocular) labelling of Pou as a right wing loony. But yeah, it's all about Suity... lol, don't believe the hype.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You're entitled to your opinion Gary, but I just give back what is dished out to me. (And I honestly enjoy putting shit on Wanderers, on Hayne and on the fetish overdevelopment - three topics that Suity just happens to support.)

Though if you need a 50% ratio for your own satisfaction, I'd respectfully suggest you open your eyes a little more... You asked where the good contributions are - the (quite interesting) discussion on centrism in the non-footy thread wouldn't have started without my (throwaway, jocular) labelling of Pou as a right wing loony. But yeah, it's all about Suity... lol, don't believe the hype.
Don't claim credit for me taking that discussion down an interesting path. You only posted antagonistic shit, as usual. I f**king salvaged the discussion.