What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R22 Thu - Bulldogs 4-20 Eels @ ANZ

Round 22: Bulldogs v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Watched in a pub in Tanunda. Was pretty embarrassed to be subjecting the poor South Australians to fking Hadley but they all understand why I have Fox....

Would have been nice to drill home a couple more tries but the torrential downpour probably put paid to that. Still did what we had to and built pressure, on a better night that gets us a few more tries. Kicking game on the whole was outstanding and I'm stoked with what Moses has done, certainly proving me wrong especially in defence.

Always love beating the Dogs. Even better that it was us who (hopefully) get Des out the door

Grapple

Bench
The body language of our players is quite telling. Not even looking each other in the eye at times. You really need to tear up the team. Blood some younger players. It's incredible that we would stick with half of our squad for so long, but more incredible that there doesn't seem to be any accountability or direction from anyone in the organisation.

Awesome kicking game from Parramatta. Superb to watch.

T.S Quint

Coach
Dogs waiting for the season to end.

Parra went through the motions in the second half. Someone needs to tell them that even though their for and against is now positive, it still sucks.

As much as I would have loved for them to rack up a massive score on the Dogs, the massive downpour in the second half wasn't really conducive to playing great attacking footy.

axl rose

Bench
Eastwood reported to be on a back-ended $750,000 2018 deal, nice one Des. Deserve the wooden spoon.

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
It is nothing short of a miracle that the Bulldogs are not running dead last. Honestly I don't know how they are higher than the Knights and Tigers.

Well the Lamb Shanks incident gave them a 4 point gap on us. We will finish above them next year.

blaza88z

Coach
the Bulldogs are boring to watch, nothing about their style of play makes me want to watch them play, I dont know how fans deal with it, at least Newcastle and the Tigers have some attacking flare about them

Sleep

Juniors
It's hard to imagine the Dogs finishing anywhere but the bottom for a while yet. They've got no one coming through, their big signings were Woods and Foran. They're such a bad team. Too many has beens or straight up never was. They need to tear it down and start again.

Latest posts