What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glad We Lost

thebigredv

First Grade
If we'd won that it would only prolong our misery. There are not words in the English language to describe how heartless, dumb and woeful that performance was. As soon as they got to ten in front they looked like a team that wanted to lose.

I have never wanted Dragons to lose but a good part of me was saying "they just don't deserve to walk away from this with anything".

Screw you Paul and Team. What excuses this week?

gitano

Juniors
Need to keep playing positive footy.
If you continue to put the cue in the rack and nervously try run the clock down in the NRL, you'll get done.

Got what they deserved tonight.
If Sims just falls over though...

thebigredv

First Grade
Need to keep playing positive footy.
If you continue to put the cue in the rack and nervously try run the clock down in the NRL, you'll get done.

Got what they deserved tonight.
If Sims just falls over though...

If Sims falls over and Mary talks about how we great we are, and picks Marketo again next week. We can't make a dent on this competition so we are back to square one with needing a caretaker coach and snap up the first viable prospect.

I am not saying I didn't want Sims to score or find a runner but I am saying that a big part of me feels we need to finish outside the eight to get some sort of action.

You honestly believe not finishing in the top 8 will make a difference.

Have you not realised the Dragons board DO NOT CARE.

They have proven beyond any doubt results mean sfa to them if they did Mary would be gone yet he gets a new 2 year deal.

No coach with a brain would come with 100 k's of this disease ridden club.

Mediocrity is well and truly the moto of the Saint George Illawarra shit stains.

thebigredv

First Grade
The absolute misery heaped on Dragons fans since Price and Doust took over, and when have we ever received an apology for pathetic, heartless, prideless, disgraceful performances like that. There is now no next week. This season is gone but we should have known that last week.

thebigredv

First Grade
You honestly believe not finishing in the top 8 will make a difference.

Have you not realised the Dragons board DO NOT CARE.

They have proven beyond any doubt results mean sfa to them if they did Mary would be gone yet he gets a new 2 year deal.

No coach with a brain would come with 100 k's of this disease ridden club.

Mediocrity is well and truly the moto of the Saint George Illawarra shit stains.

Sorry but it is one less excuse they can use when pressure piles up on him again. I agree with what else you've said.

I am embarrassed to be a Dragons fan right now. I can not defend this club for their decisions large and small. Why did Frizell go off with just over 5 mins to go?? It's because McGregor's mindset is that the game was won and we only had to defend it. That attitude has cost us hugely this year. He and his players only have themselves to blame and we shouldn't have that served up continually. This is supposed to be a professional sport.

This Year?

Immortal
If we'd won that it would only prolong our misery. There are not words in the English language to describe how heartless, dumb and woeful that performance was. As soon as they got to ten in front they looked like a team that wanted to lose.

I have never wanted Dragons to lose but a good part of me was saying "they just don't deserve to walk away from this with anything".

Screw you Paul and Team. What excuses this week?

And yet as fans we endure it every week. How much longer will it be until we all give up on them and we are like the Jets playing park footy, because that's the standard we dish up.

blacksafake

First Grade
I never hope they lose, but sometimes a lose is good but seriously under price & now this imposter there have been WAY tool many loses especially against inferior opponents. Between these 2 clowns we have achieved so many unwanted records. It looks like another one is on the way with no team since the titans in 08 leading the comp after 8 rounds & then missing the 8.

This Year?

Immortal
Absolute pretenders,went out there to watch them dish that up. They don't deserve it,thats for sure!
Im over this mob for the season

I didn't go because I feared this would happen,

You are a better than me and deserve a medal after being there to watch that. Without people like you the club would be dead.

thebigredv

First Grade
I didn't go because I feared this would happen,

You are a better than me and deserve a medal after being there to watch that. Without people like you the club would be dead.

This club will be dead with or without fans. The fans are inconsequential. 2010 was the swan song for a once great club. I get the feeling we are supposed to be satisfied with that.

OzDragon

Coach
If dopey Doust and his merry men get rid of mcf**kwit (by some miracle), the board will be accountable and won't have a scapegoat anymore.

Bench
Never in my whole life have I been so pissed off with our club.
How can you be six from seven and not make the finals. I don't blame the players for it but McGregor would have to be up there as the worst coach in the league.
If he doesn't get the sack before next year then I won't be going to any of their games