What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The run home.

caylo

Bench
If we are going to play Melbourne 1st week of the semis is probably the best option by coming 4th.

As its a free shot at them as its not sudden death yet.
Also what ever happens we would end up on opposite side of the draw to them and wouldn't have to play them until the grandfinals if we were to play them again.

amitropo

Juniors
To win the comp you need to be or beat the best.
Finishing 4th, playing storm, win or lose should get us in final again with them to possibly beat them a second time in final would make us the best team if we are good enough

caylo

Bench
We won't be beating the Storm.
I can't see anyone beating them, actually.
Everyone is beatable. You limit their go forward our backs are at least equal one on one ans our halves can go toe to toe with them.

The teams that have the best chance are the other 4 teams in the top 5 (sharks, roosters, brisbane and us) and cowboys with a fit JT.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Third will most likely see us play the Roosters at SFS.

Considering recent results, does anybody want that?
50-0 thumping.

At least we could limp into a home fnal the following week.

To be honest I would prefer to finish either 2nd or 4th. 3rd is worst case if the chooks are 2nd. Get smashed, then the path to the GF involves prelim final vs Storm

Storm first up moves us over the other side.
Roosters at ANZ week 3 of finals is much better (they will choke)
Chooms week 1 at ANZ is the best possible result. Momentum on our side and a ground we would have been playing at every week bar 1 for 2 months.

But if we end up 8th I'll be cheering for the finals game!!!

84 Baby

Referee
I'd have thought it would have been that epic run we had 1981 to 1983. But 1986 you say. I'll have to find a DVD of that season

Chipmunk

Coach
50-0 thumping.

At least we could limp into a home fnal the following week.

To be honest I would prefer to finish either 2nd or 4th. 3rd is worst case if the chooks are 2nd. Get smashed, then the path to the GF involves prelim final vs Storm

Storm first up moves us over the other side.
Roosters at ANZ week 3 of finals is much better (they will choke)
Chooms week 1 at ANZ is the best possible result. Momentum on our side and a ground we would have been playing at every week bar 1 for 2 months.

But if we end up 8th I'll be cheering for the finals game!!!

Why wouldn't it be Roosters at Allianz in Week 3?

phantom eel

First Grade
How did we manage to be equal 3rd? It's crazy...

Just did the ladder predictor, and if we beat the Broncos at Suncorp (and improve our for and against in wins over the shit teams) it's possible for us to finish 2nd!

Realistically, I think we'll end up finishing 5th, behind the sea eagles, in front of the cowboys and sharks. And I get a three-way tie for 8th (and ouweek 1 semi opponents), coming down to for and against...

jono

Juniors
The key for us is the Brisbane game.
Stay focused and win our home games against the straggler Knights Tits and Bunnies.
Pull out all stops in Brisbane
We finish second.
Simple

Latest posts