What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hasler and the Dogs - What happened?

Sleep

Juniors
They're a total rabble and I don't expect they'll improve much next year. That backline is close to the worst in the league. Foran isn't a cure all for their attack. Dark times ahead for them.

No one is going to help them and take the shit players off their hands either. They're likely to lose Jackson/Klemmer instead.

POPEYE

Coach
They're a total rabble and I don't expect they'll improve much next year. That backline is close to the worst in the league. Foran isn't a cure all for their attack. Dark times ahead for them.

No one is going to help them and take the shit players off their hands either. They're likely to lose Jackson/Klemmer instead.
I'd like to see Jackson in a Knights' jersey, the Gulgong boy needs to return to fresh air

Nice Beaver

First Grade
To see Hasler f*ck over another club with his back-ended contracts is hliarious.

The skiting and carry on from Bulldogs supporters that you had stolen the messiah from us was rampant.

Warms my heart no end.

It will take a few years to clean up the mess.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
You see the Dogs as having to discard Jackson and the team that takes him as a poacher . . . one day you're going to win one ol' mate, hang in there
So poaching only happens when it suits your argument ol mite?

One day you'll win one ol mite, hang in there.

POPEYE

Coach
So poaching only happens when it suits your argument ol mite?

One day you'll win one ol mite, hang in there.
You're losing the plot, we're talking about Jackson being forced out, any team could bid for him

. . . and against you I win every time, haven't you noticed

POPEYE

Coach
To see Hasler f*ck over another club with his back-ended contracts is hliarious.

The skiting and carry on from Bulldogs supporters that you had stolen the messiah from us was rampant.

Warms my heart no end.

It will take a few years to clean up the mess.
You wouldn't take Des back then

Nice Beaver

First Grade
You wouldn't take Des back then

Not a chance mate.

I would hate to see that turd back at Manly.

Would be on par with Foran returning.

Lol. Every expert under the sun telling Manly they kept the wrong half. How's that working out?

McNulty

Juniors
  1. The back ended deals was always going to cause grief. That was always going to come back and bite us...
  2. I saw the issues coming at the end of 2014. If you rewind back to a couple weeks after the Grand Final which we lost to the rabbits. The NRL made a rule change that would change the way the game is played to its core. A move that did not suit the Bulldogs current team and style. The rule change was to speed up the play the ball. At this point I figured you'd give Des a grace period to change it up. Nope. The f**kwit tried to force his style and bore the other teams to death. At the end of 2015 the NRL made another rule change. The lessened the interchange. Once again. Did not suit the Bulldogs current roster and style of play. Des did nothing though and is still doing nothing.
  3. Our recruitment/retention. We have have gone to one of the most successful teams in all grades to easy beats. Hasler and his staff have ruined the club at ALL Levels.
  4. Ray Dib. This guy is by far the worst thing to happen to the club. He now controls the club with the sudden number of his supporters joining the Football Club. He is responsible for Hasler. He re-signed Hasler this year. He also brought Raeleen into the club in an attempt to be more progressive.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
He still might know what it's like to keep the wrong half

Ohhh hahaha sorry mate.

Flew over the head on initial read.

Still only 10 weeks into the divorce.

Moses is still a spinless little turd, and I find most of them get found out in the long run....

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
1527UNILAD-imageoptim-queen.gif