What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons v Titans Round 23

Red V for life

Juniors
Mann is looking really good. He has footwork, acceleration and can ball play and it's causing the Titans trouble big time. Just needs to get his kicks in order.

If Mary is fair dinkum, McCrone shouldn't be starting half for what's left of the season. Utility yes...starting half no.

possm

Coach
I hope people can now see that with this line-up we have a top 4 side. Duft at fullback, Mann at 7 and Dugan at 3 we have a team who can match it with the best. Why it took Mary so long to pick this side I really don't know but I am so happy we finally have our best team on the field for the first time this year.

LINESPEED

Juniors
Hope McIdiot takes a look at Mann. Should have happened months ago.
Hope Nighty gets the hat trick. He is to slow to score a try.

Yeah Mc Fuc**dup's obsession with Toronto's Mc Ordinary the biggest coaching mistake in the NRL - there for all to see!
Get back to Dapto pie selling you imposter

Tuddy

Juniors
Absolutely loving seeing Mann get a real go in the halves.....and he is killing it! Playing direct, some nice kicks, a very nice line break, it's all happening.

Widdop might have said he was comfortable playing with McCrone but I bet he's more comfortable now we look like winning. Damn I wish this had happened six weeks ago.

Go you Drags, give us some hope!

Dragsters

First Grade
I hope people can now see that with this line-up we have a top 4 side. Duft at fullback, Mann at 7 and Dugan at 3 we have a team who can match it with the best. Why it took Mary so long to pick this side I really don't know but I am so happy we finally have our best team on the field for the first time this year.

Should have been the Round 1 team hey possm.

With Luc playing well today we might see him in soon to complete it.