What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R23 Sat - Storm 16-13 Roosters @ AAMI

Round 23: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maximus

Coach
Connor Watson raised his knees with defenders nearby in fielding that kick with. Why is that not an instant send off?

Where are all the sooks complaining about that one?

shaggs

Coach
And most players who jump to catch a bomb raise their knees. I assume you also think they should all be sent off?
Why don't you compare apples with apples.

Sulis sole intention was to use his knees as a way to break the defensive line. Fullbacks who have their knees up to catch the ball are protecting themselves.

But I suppose if it's ok for billy alater to kick guys in the head when he is catching it then anything goes for that shit club

Also, I never mentioned send off

chigurh

Wow this game has swung massively on the back of that dud call on Vunivalu. From brilliant line break and 6 points up, to this..

Maximus

Coach
Why don't you compare apples with apples.

Sulis sole intention was to use his knees as a way to break the defensive line. Fullbacks who have their knees up to catch the ball are protecting themselves.

But I suppose if it's ok for billy alater to kick guys in the head when he is catching it then anything goes for that shit club

Also, I never mentioned send off

Lol it's pretty clear he's been watching a bit too much NFL and was trying to hurdle them like you see NFL WRs do.

colly

Juniors
And most players who jump to catch a bomb raise their knees. I assume you also think they should all be sent off?
You are not allowed to knee your opponent in the head. Just the possibility is penalized. Match review should give him several weeks holiday