What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017/18 Premier League

Haffa

Only the Cheque Book Pulis and Red Nose have won back to back PL titles. Not sure Chelsea have the squad to compete in all competitions so I don't see Antonio working his magic again. But bring it on anyway.

Bold Predictions

My Top 6
City
United
Chelsea
Spurs
Liverpool
Arsenal

Relegation
Huddersfield
Burnley
Watford

Haffa

Haha I hope so. CBP sacked by december.

Can you do me a favour and rubbish chelsea's deadline day signing again?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hard to argue with Citihad being on top, they have bought half the players in Europe. Jose doing his best also, he's never been one to try and coach an average roster, he'd rather buy one.

Hard to assess Spurs atm, very thin on top, no signings and 4 targets missed out on because we wont bid against other teams. If things dont change I doubt we will make the 4 as we will only need one or two injuries and we will struggle.

Ditto for Scousers as we dont really know their final line up, could change significantly if Couts leaves.

Bit early for mine as no doubt Chavs have not finished spending either.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Lukaku was in full beast mode for yanited but gees Spammers defence is terrible

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Gee LFC looked like we have learnt absolutely nothing about defending and in particular set piece defending yet again.

We'll be around 5th or 6th with defence and brains like ours. Our attack is fine but I can see both Manchester clubs ripping us apart this year.

Klopp looking more like BR than the messiah with his ignorance/stubbornness.

ggmu

Juniors
I know it's only one game but I'd like to thank Chelsea for selling us Matic. Great debut for him and Lukaku.

Jimbo

Immortal
I know it's only one game but I'd like to thank Chelsea for selling us Matic. Great debut for him and Lukaku.

Easy start for you guys, with a round 1 bye

It'll be interesting to see how you go when your season kicks off next week

Mong

Post Whore
Lolz

Huddersfield are better than Chelsea on that basis..

Chelsea fans are dumb AF!!

Latest posts