What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones II

sandshark

Bench
I feel like a lot of people would have missed the fact that Gilly confirmed Jon is a true Targaryen and not Rhaegar and Lyanna's bastard. So they were married in Dorne after all...
Alot of people still have no idea who Lyanna or Rhaegar are. The plot has been severely dumbed down in recent seasons but the brain-dead forget even the most obvious things.

Parra Pride

Coach
A lot of people are more interested in shit going down next week than even more confirmation of Jon being the heir to the throne.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Just when you think this series can't blow your mind even more, an episode like that happens.

Jon, Tormund, Jorah, The Hound, Gendry and the Brotherhood. The Westeros All Stars are heading beyond the wall

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Dany is sure going to be angry when she finds out she isnt even head of house targ. Yep, sorry dany those dragons arent even yours anymore

Pete Cash

Post Whore
A random nitpick but did anyone notice the lannister guard was played by the same guy who played Ned Stark (no not the real one) in braavos

Zachary Smith

Juniors
A random nitpick but did anyone notice the lannister guard was played by the same guy who played Ned Stark (no not the real one) in braavos

I don't think it's nit picking, it may be his other day job.

I do think Dany is starting to lose it and may go full Targaryan.

Nice to have Gendry back.

LESStar58

Referee
That execution scene. Brilliant! And yes, if she gets mad when people won't bend the knee you'd think she'd furious when she finds out it was all for nought.

The scene between Jamie and Tyrion was quite nice. I also think Davos is becoming my favourite old timer since Lord Selmy got bumped off. That scene on the beach was mint with his bullshit about the fermented crab as an aphrodisiac! FKNLOL.

I'll play your game for a second

Was it really a cliffhanger? Did anyone actually think Jamie would drown? What would you preferred to be the outcome?
Well seeing as Jamie sank 10m away from Dany and her dragon in full plate mail, the only way for him to get out would be Bronn to drag him up and they are both taken or his little brother running down and asking Dany to save him but they went for cheap lazy shit

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Having Jamie getting captured would have stunted the story imo. It really was the only way they could see him getting away after charging Danerys

If he doesn't get away he's cooked like the Tarlys 10min later. If that happens then there is no way for Jamie to be convinced to try and get Cercei to parlay with Danerys

Its a small suspension of disbelief in the end. Shouldn't really be that hard if you're not trying to be a total pedant

Game_Breaker

Coach
Also, Drogon sniffing Jon and taking a liking to him suggests he'll ride a dragon, maybe next season

The question is which dragon will he ride?

Latest posts