What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels vs Titans Team List

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Realistically we should paste the Titans if we're fair dinkum....

No Hayne
Taylor and Elgey allegedly leading a revolt against the coach
Smacked in consecutive weeks
Nothing to play for
Huge injury toll over the season leaving them gassed at this time of the year

So naturally it's got all the hallmarks of a game Parramatta historically lose.
Sadly Titans by 13+

carson

Juniors
Wasn't there a game a few years back where pretty much the entire team got gastro on the trip up??? We were at one point looking like we couldn't even get a team on the paddock...

Wasn't there a game a few years back where pretty much the entire team got gastro on the trip up??? We were at one point looking like we couldn't even get a team on the paddock...

i felt so terrible i gave it to them for playing bad then i found out they all had gastro and were going to forfeit the game but they didn't want to let the fans down

forward pass

Coach

Who can forget the match we took to Mudgee to promote our club and form a bond with a country town - and we let the Titans put 50 on us to ensure any new membership applications were sent to Gold Coast not Parra.

strider

Post Whore
Who can forget the match we took to Mudgee to promote our club and form a bond with a country town - and we let the Titans put 50 on us to ensure any new membership applications were sent to Gold Coast not Parra.
Im pretty sure that one prompted the overhead projector incident

Latest posts