What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Broncos

getsmarty

Immortal
NRL Late Mail round 24: Team changes and gossip
The Daily Telegraph
9 minutes ago
ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA have suffered a huge blow ahead of Friday night’s crunch NRL clash with Brisbane after losing four players before kick-off.

Dragons coach Paul McGregor revealed two players had come down with the flu while another two suffered injuries at training in Brisbane on Thursday.

He refused to name the players.

“No, I can’t tell you but we’ve had an eventful morning,” McGregor said.

“Two guys stayed in bed this morning because they were ill with flu and we lost two at training today.

“We brought 21 players up so we have coverage.

“We came up a day early on Wednesday thinking we would get the jump but a couple of guys woke up under the weather and now this (injuries).” The ninth-placed Dragons need to notch their first win over the Broncos at Suncorp Stadium since 2009 to maintain their hunt for a top-eight spot.

— AAP

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...p/news-story/5b367d3c58a75821a989b25cddeeb08d

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Our biggest problem is that we have four player who will have to pass fitness test tomorrow morning before we play broncos.
Frizz is the biggest concern and my not play.
Duges atkins have a good chance.
Packer also a good chance.
But could have a few late changes.

Risky_6

Juniors
Our biggest problem is that we have four player who will have to pass fitness test tomorrow morning before we play broncos.
Frizz is the biggest concern and my not play.
Duges atkins have a good chance.
Packer also a good chance.
But could have a few late changes.

Packer is not named in the 21. Won't play

MilanDragon

Juniors
this us even better for us - massive outsiders here, what an oppportunity!

Hope it's not Widdop, Dufty or JDB - they're all in my SuperCoach team!

Tha flu is bad up here in Brisbane - I've had 4 of my team off sick this week too! Why couldn't some of the Broncos have caught it instead?

OzDragon

Coach
this us even better for us - massive outsiders here, what an oppportunity!

Hope it's not Widdop, Dufty or JDB - they're all in my SuperCoach team!

Tha flu is bad up here in Brisbane - I've had 4 of my team off sick this week too! Why couldn't some of the Broncos have caught it instead?
So we can thank the filthy Queenslanders for this

Smack

Coach
I think the mind games started with mentioning Hunt is a better 9 than 7. This is all a ruse I believe..

Latest posts