What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ivan Get Benji back

Vic Mackey

Referee
I'm going to play devils advocate and say there is still a long way to go with Tui locking down Fullback spot. There are many questions to be answered:
- Safety under high ball
- Kick Returns
- organising defence from out the back

I don't think he will have any issues in attack, on the contrary I think he will be a weapon, but it's these other responsibilities that leave a question mark

All fair points. The good thing is that those 3 aspects can all be taught and we have two ex fullbacks on our coaching staff.

The natural ability he has in attack is what can't be taught and that's what's exciting about him.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Yeah thought the same. Blew the game winner at the end.

As a back up he will go well but if he becomes a regular starter we will be in trouble

Tiger Ted

Bench
Yeah thought the same. Blew the game winner at the end.

As a back up he will go well but if he becomes a regular starter we will be in trouble
We r in trouble coz Brooks is no better than Benji & he's actually worse than Benji based on Benjis's contribution to the broncos this season.

Let nobody kid themselves our spine for '18 is shithouse.I don't care how good potentially our forwards might b coz they will b negated by our substandard spine.

Good luck to IC coz if he gets this team into the 8 next season he will b a genious !

super_coach

First Grade
Benji is and has always been rocks and diamonds, these days the rocks are smaller and the diamonds are fewer, but we saw last night he was the most likely for the Bronks and over shadowed Milford who is a million dollar player.

How Cleary will use benji is anyones guess but he will play a important role next year and yes he will pull a rabbit out the hat and win us a game and yes he will make a brain dead call and cost us a game..thats Benji

Tiger05

First Grade
I thought Benji was pretty good. I don't think they score of that last play if he passes it.

Blair is bad.

Tigerm

First Grade
I am just glad the game is not so robotic that the mistakes can't be made when it is on the line.

In Ivan we trust.

Das Hassler

Bench
I think Benji was trying hard to keep the chooks off balance to cover for the loss of the key personel which had him making a couple of errors through trying too hard...if he wasnt there the chooks would have probably built a big win and terminally wounded the broncs premiership hopes...he still tightens opposition schphincters everytime he touch's the ball