What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 vs Broncos - Gameday

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'd be interested to see how much minutes our middle men racked up given we lost teps, Edwards struggled with a couple of head knocks, Pritchard was a passenger from the word go, both vave and mannah struggled too...
Having thought about it, it was probably a bigger effort than people think..
Yep, thought we controlled them easily before the refs decided to make a game of it.

Some of the penalties they found were laughable.

Gronk

Staff member
Nathan Brown ran more than 200m again. Is there a legitimate reason why he will not play origin in 2018 ?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Vave definitely played a second stint. Moeroa didn't and neither did Fritchard. With all the edge forwards on the sidelines by the end there, it was a great call by Arthur's to have Gower in the team as well. We normally only have one on the bench.
I have a suspicion Peni was injured Poo. BA loves Peni. Theres no way he would have been omitted if healthy. Frank was poor again. Agree with Gower. His best performance of the season.
Best forward pack though, imo, would have Frank, Gower and Vave out replaed by Scott, Mau and Peni. Sorry. No room for Kaysa but enormous comfort having him available just in case. Am loving Kings work.

Mickyd39

Juniors
Many merkins dismissing the eels this morning. We were lucky we got the Broncos on an off day apparently.

I'd like to think that we bustled them into errors rather than the Broncs just played bad.

what a load of crap. we bashed the bejesus out of them and the Broncos had no answer, end of story.

they still couldn't get close to us with a 10 - 2 penalty count.

Off day my arse.

Gronk

Staff member
Matagi is made of granite. With another off season under his belt he will be carrying the ball like Fui at his best.

chiefy1

Juniors
Frankie had a great running game and may have cemented his place ahead of Terepo.

I'd go with

Edwards
Matagi
Alvaro
F Pritchard

With Vave starting and Mau to return.

Can't see Scott forcing his way back.

Latest posts