What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I would think our existing wingers should be good enough to replace Semi until, hopefully, he comes back. I mean why buy wingers from other clubs, Gennings, Tuha and Leso only to leave them in the lower grades. NRL should do everything to entice him back as he puts bums on seats and clickbait to watch his trys which are always spectacular.

A player who was basically an ordinary winger and who hasn't played for 4 years is not an exciting prospect. Prefer we strengthen our forwards further.
I don't think anyone's looking to sign Earl straight into their top 17.

hindy111

Post Whore
Tuha was out of wenty when they full strength.
He will never play first grade.
GL Jennings Davis Akafalou would all be ahead of him.

But id start next season like this

1French
2Gutherson
3jennings
4taka
5Auvau/Hoff

Gronk

Staff member
Dead set - Nathan Brown is so over-rated.

He makes 200 metres per game - running the ball 100 times a game.

He makes 30 tackles - good for you, little fatty; you're in the middle! Whooppeedooo!!!

Pou said pretty much the same when I suggested that Brown should play origin.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Has anyone noticed now that Parra are winning everyone here is getting along and agreeing with each other footy wise? It's like a fairy tale in here. I want someone to say something controversial about the eels. Can someone say something that will fire merkins up? Pou I'm looking at you to take the lead here.....
Just on Moses, forget parting the Red Sea, I'd settle for an effective tackle and an LBA every once in a while.

Get your shit together merkin!!

caylo

Bench
Frizzell is a gun, but I reckon Brown is more valuable because of his work-rate and skills.

Not to mention his huge motor.
In our team Brown is more valuable but he is a similar player to Merrin, Tom T, Woods etc. Medium size middle forwards with a good offload. Brown probably has the best footwork and best ball player but less tackle breaking ability. A lot of these players are interchangeable at the top level and wont be the difference in a series. Getting picked is about timing and club form a lot of the time.

John and David Williams- i saw both play at a younger level and played with David. John was always better but David make it futher with IMO a bit of luck