What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan Poll

Does Mary pick Dugan to play Bulldogs?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

SEAT 1A

Bench
I think Duges will determine how this plays out. If he takes it remorsefully I think he will play hard to redeem himself. On the other hand, if he carries on he can farque off to the Gumbies an outcast.

Agree, it's up to him he let his mates down and the teams performed without him.

j0nesy

Bench
I stuck up for him before the Brisbane game but I saw signs in that game that his head was elsewhere, what's worse was that I thought his attitude was toxic in that game. I've been his biggest critic since the Broncos game. But do you know what? I'd probably play him. I'd pull him aside as coach, look him in the eyes and ask him if he wants to play against Bulldogs. If he wants to play and he convinced me of his commitment then I'd pick him. The guy has earned a chance to redeem himself based his years of mostly passionate performances for our team. I reckon he needed the wake up call this week an could well be our best player next week.

j0nesy

Bench
I think Duges will determine how this plays out. If he takes it remorsefully I think he will play hard to redeem himself. On the other hand, if he carries on he can farque off to the Gumbies an outcast.
spot on mate, my thoughts exactly. I reckon he'll go on to be our best performer next week. This was a wake up he needed.

hazzbeen

Bench
I hope he plays otherwise it'll be Mann to center and mccrone to half back. Like him or not he can be a match winner and he is a good defender. Dugan has been with us for few years now and would like to see him wear the red V at least one more time(cross fingers that they beat the dogs)
McCrone will be 7 again whether he plays or not .... thats just what I think Mary will do ....

slippery5

Juniors
McCrone will be 7 again whether he plays or not .... thats just what I think Mary will do ....
No he won't, we had nothing in attack compared to the spark Mann has offered & his read on the defence today was appalling which led to Panthers try.
But then again we are talking about McNOIDEA

Crush

Coach
Its a really tough one. It would depend on Dugan. If he is remorseful and wants to play and make up for his poor attitude I'd play him. I get the feeling his pride is hurt. Dufty is killing him. Dugan looks silly. Dufty is playing well at fullback.