What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
RIP buddy.

Hard to believe that hitting a fence like this ends up fatal. I would have thought that the fence would have collapsed on impact and the Kluger (?) would have plenty of air bags. Very unlucky.

DIR2dU7XkAAruCo.jpg

IFR33K

Coach
Life is short. Death is real. RL is just a game. Love your loved ones like no tomorrow and hold no grudges as no one knows what's around the corner.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
More Sensational Allegations Emerge Involving 'Booze Brothers'
Read more here.
1 Hr
blake-ferguson-josh-dugan-origin-800.jpg
Blake Ferguson and Josh Dugan Photo: Getty Images

The big news today was Josh Dugan getting dropped after missing the bus to the Panthers game on Sunday.

It was the biggest game of the year and he is one of their most important players.

Now more details have emerged of misbehaviour involving "Booze Brothers' Dugan with Blues teammate Blake Ferguson, having allegedly trashed a hotel room at the Novotel in Darling Harbour before Origin Game Two.

It's understood these revelations sealed coach Laurie Daley's fate.

“The morning after the alleged incident, all 17 NSW players were meant to front a large media gathering at The Star,” reports The Sydney Morning Herald.

“However, both Dugan and Ferguson were shielded from the press, believed to be nursing hangovers.”

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/nr...merge-involving-josh-dugan-and-blake-ferguson

Forty20

First Grade
Was it that genius Daley's decision to have them room together too?

Daley must have thought that if you cross two negatives together you get a positive. Unfortunately Dugan and Ferguson, despite the bromance, aren't in that kind of relationship.

Edit - It is a shitty multiplication joke I know. :p

Gazzamatta

Coach
Wasnt Sterlo bought in to support Daley? Im starting to understand why Sterlo avoided the club scene in any capacity. Coaching or otherwise.
If Fulton can be held responsible then whats Sterlos excuse?
A bit harsh?

amitropo

Juniors
Are we all heading to the game on Friday?
Not many excuses other than interstate, ill,
A south fan, or illiterate and can't read dates.

Stevie

Bench
Are we all heading to the game on Friday?
Not many excuses other than interstate, ill,
A south fan, or illiterate and can't read dates.

Yes good point. I thought that as well. I haven't been to a game this year except the Roosters game hahaha. Think I will head out to this one and drag the Mrs out. Last game and need a result!

Latest posts