What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you Tariq!

dragondad

First Grade
My experiences over the years Samy tells me they & eels supporters are the most feral
My elder son could not believe how bad the Broncos' fans were at Suncorp recently. He was wearing his Dragons jersey and was being abused, called the 'c word' by one particular ratbag. When I took both sons to the 2011 semi in Brisbane, it didn't take long to unearth the absolute Broncos jerks.

gitano

Juniors
I reckon, I'd shit myself. Did you see the size of the bloke's legs? Imagine those coming at you at speed.
We had a guy I played with in nsw cup who was very similar build. Unfortunately trained like he played and you ended up more sore from training than the games themselves. Nightmare on the beers though so never made anything of it.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
My elder son could not believe how bad the Broncos' fans were at Suncorp recently. He was wearing his Dragons jersey and was being abused, called the 'c word' by one particular ratbag. When I took both sons to the 2011 semi in Brisbane, it didn't take long to unearth the absolute Broncos jerks.

Dragondad
All supporters from all clubs should remember that there are kids and family there.
It ok to support your team but do not abuse people for wearing there team colors.
But some teams seem to attached the dheads more than others.

dragondad

First Grade
Dragondad
All supporters from all clubs should remember that there are kids and family there.
It ok to support your team but do not abuse people for wearing there team colors.
But some teams seem to attached the dheads more than others.
One great thing about Australian sport is we often go to games, and sit, with mates who follow the opposition. It's all friendly banter. Unfortunately, there are also imbeciles who go just to stir trouble. There are fewer now but, clearly, they're still around.

blacksafake

First Grade
Getting near form of 5 ( ? ) years ago when he was close to SOO selection. Big unit

He was unstoppable 5 years ago. As they say forwards get better with age.

From memory he suffered 2 severe breaks to one of his legs which obviously knocked his confidence around as well as having some poor discipline with his aggression & tackling technique.Has put together a long run of games without injury or suspension,so maybe his confidence is returning which can only be a bonus for the club.He aslo looks happier than what he did at the Knights.

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
What I especially like about Tariq Sims is that from the moment he signed with the Dragons he has constantly made it clear how happy he is to be playing with them. He has played with passion off the bench or starting, up front or out wide. Let's hope that fantastic individual try has lasting value.

Slackboy72

Coach
Thank you Tariq for one of the most passionate performances I have seen by someone in the red v - you stood up and showed what it takes to win the big moments. Well played.

hmmmm.

one of the most passionate performances I have seen by someone in the red v

wait a sec

in the red v

2644833814001_5553570332001_5553569339001-vs.jpg

OzDragon

Coach
Well you just don't earn a reputation for seat pissing for nothing.

Life's Good

Coach
Sims game had the same level of desperation and big match play that we got from Adam Cuthbertson in the 2011 semi vs. Broncos. Clutch play when needed & payback for the game vs. Souths a couple of weeks ago.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Tariq is getting better with each game. Great game

Was thinking that too mate. He is awesome on his day and I can't believe some had reservations when Saints signed him. I knew he would come good and that he has.

Friz, Thomo, De Belin, Vaugnhy and Sims. Can you ask for a more passionate bunch of blokes in the red V pack? If they add Graham, wow, the team will be even scarier.

hewi

Bench
Bit off this topic but I just read that Korbin is out for the rest of the season with a broken arm. First I knew of it so please except my apologies if everyone already was aware of it. Would love him to come and join his brother in the mighty red V!!!!

Bench
If we can fill the vacant spot and our forwards are handled properly on the bench then that is the building block, Then add Dufty and Hunt to the mix we will have a good year. If we were able to get a winger with speed to replace McDonald all the better,
Of course the fly in the ointment is McIdiot.

Latest posts