What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go the Donkeys

SBD82

Coach
Hate the pricks , however tonight I want them to kick the cowgirls behind. Terrible thing to say. Sorry.
I'm happy for the cows to win, and chance that the game between manly and panthers ends in a draw. And then it's entirely in our hands.

I think a cows and dragons win this weekend means we'd play sharks first week. (I'm no physicist so someone else figured that out for me) Would love to see that.

MilanDragon

Juniors
Assuming they close it out here.. it's in our hands!

If we win on Sunday, assuming Panthers/Eagles don't draw we would be playing the winner of their game. That also assumes the Sharks account for the knights.

St Georgio

Juniors
Happy with last nights result, we win we're in no matter what happens now, having smashed Manly twice this year, I rather play them in the semi's, so go MANLY to smash the Pennies.

JDHD

Juniors
I'm happy for the cows to win, and chance that the game between manly and panthers ends in a draw. And then it's entirely in our hands.

I think a cows and dragons win this weekend means we'd play sharks first week. (I'm no physicist so someone else figured that out for me) Would love to see that.

If that had happened, we'd have been out. That's the only scenario that could have 100% locked us out of the finals hahahaha

SBD82

Coach
If that had happened, we'd have been out. That's the only scenario that could have 100% locked us out of the finals hahahaha
Oh. I meant chance that panthers and manly don't draw. Ha.

All null now. We win and we're in.