What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 - Parramatta Eels v South Sydney Rabbitohs GAME DAY THREAD

yosemite

Juniors
Cameron King is bog ordinary and have never rated him....zero impact out of dummy half, missed tackles, slow .

Bring back Kaysa!

Bazal

Post Whore
We should look the better side we are playing a reserve grade quality team.

We play like this against a top 4 team we're down by 20z

Finals are a different game mate.

Anyway we're not winning the comp this year, IMO we've overachieved comfortably. I shudder to think what this place will look like when the inevitable happens in the next few weeks

Chipmunk

Coach
Let's see what we can do for the last 40 minutes.

If we just run hard and tackle hard we'll win. We just have to get it done.

Bazal

Post Whore
Anyway, moving on to the second half....we're already beating them up the middle, we just need to focus on building pressure. Dominate possession, get repeat sets, attack the edges and hold the f**king footy.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Anyway we're not winning the comp this year, IMO we've overachieved comfortably. I shudder to think what this place will look like when the inevitable happens in the next few weeks
I agree, I haven't rated us all season.

BA has done a brilliant job, our pack isn't good enough and have we have shown tonight we aren't still mentally up to it yet.

A year or two away from being a premiership threat.

lucablight

First Grade

Have we really overachieved? Our roster is pretty good. Most teams would kill to have the like of Jennings, Radradra, French, Gutherson, Norman,Moses, Brown on their books.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I agree, I haven't rated us all season.

BA has done a brilliant job, our pack isn't good enough and have we have shown tonight we aren't still mentally up to it yet.

A year or two away from being a premiership threat.

How do you rate the Roosters?

A few weeks ago they only just won against the tigers who are below Souths!!

It happens!! This side is a work in progress!!

Meh. You merkins get all upset, but tonights tactic is called playing within yourselves . There's no point firing all our guns this close to the semis, so the team is playing witin itself. Its a tactical masterpiece designed by BA to lull our finals opponents into a false sense of superiority.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Have we really overachieved? Our roster is pretty good. Most teams would kill to have the like of Jennings, Radradra, French, Gutherson, Norman,Moses, Brown on their books.
We haven't overachieved or underachieved IMO. Once we got Moses we were top eight certainties, which is where we'll finish. Top four was a chance, like it is for any genuine top eight side. But if we scrape into the top four it doesn't mean we're a genuine top four side.

But how many times has all those guys been on the field at the same?
With all those guys on the field we are a very good side but it ha rarely happened this year.

Bazal

Post Whore

Given our roster, and importantly the BALANCE of our roster, yes, we've overachieved. Quite a bit IMO.

To put it in context, if we manage a win tonight, we will have equalled the number of wins with which we won the minor premiership in 2005. We've definitely overachieved. And hopefully we continue to do so.

lucablight

First Grade
We haven't overachieved or underachieved IMO. Once we got Moses we were top eight certainties, which is where we'll finish. Top four was a chance, like it is for any genuine top eight side. But if we scrape into the top four it doesn't mean we're a genuine top four side.

I would say we have the second best backline in the NRL (after Melbourne), two classy halves and a pack that can hold its own against most teams. I wouldn't say there a many teams that have a better roster this year so hopefully we finish in the top 4 as we should.

Latest posts